With these offsets could you theoretically change the amount of abyss points you have? or your max HP, attack. if attck speed can be changed then i imagine that some of these things can as well. i use to make all sorts of amazing hacks for RF online. i can only imagine that changing such values would be simple. i will be working on figuring out a way to purchase abyss items. without the need for abyss points or medals, as there has got to be a packet of some sort for both the AP and the medals and weather or not you have enough.
you cant changes like abyss points or hp or dp mana etc thes are all server sided if you change them server sees that cause you use memwriting at that moment on official > bann
but with the offsets you can do only a mem eading so to look for hp mp ap points and more
never change things like energy or points on an online game cause they are almost 99% saved in a database server sided !!!!
Aion Hacks - Current Aion Offsets 10/09/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies I know this is outdated but maybe we can learn from it and try to figure something out
and here is this one guys site that gives you the gameguard killer / unlocked aion.bin, GameSys.dll(I think this is what it's called), Game.dll
http://fyyre.l2-fashion.de/
I hope I helped out some seems like there should be some hacks in the near future when the damn servers come back up I'm gonna give it a shot and see what happens
tault_Broden