To make me own bot works again had to find the new offsets for Aion 3.5 eu. Thought maybe can help some people out here, so here is a list of some offsets that i found so far.
To make me own bot works again had to find the new offsets for Aion 3.5 eu. Thought maybe can help some people out here, so here is a list of some offsets that i found so far.
thx man, been searching for target base yesterday with no succes , can u tell me how found that
It is pretty easy. First you find the target offset. You can find that be selecting a target and search for the value 1 and than unselect the target and search for 0 etc.
It is pretty easy. First you find the target offset. You can find that be selecting a target and search for the value 1 and than unselect the target and search for 0 etc.
The TargetBase is always 8 - the target offset.
Hex (B303A4 - 8) = B3039C
Does that hold true after major updates? I mean sure anything can change, but for the most part does that rule hold true? Same question for target HP and whatnot.
Does that hold true after major updates? I mean sure anything can change, but for the most part does that rule hold true? Same question for target HP and whatnot.
Well look to the first post on this topic. It has been made in 2009.
(Last edited by Bl@ze!; 11-24-2009 at 12:56.)
quick question, i noticed usually offsets just shift an X amount every time new offsets come out, its not true for all offsets amirite?
It depends where new data is introduced/removed after you consider many factors. If only a 4-byte val is introduced and its in the middle, then half will not shift and half will shift 4 bytes.
Aion Hacks - Current Aion Offsets 10/09/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies I know this is outdated but maybe we can learn from it and try to figure something out
and here is this one guys site that gives you the gameguard killer / unlocked aion.bin, GameSys.dll(I think this is what it's called), Game.dll
http://fyyre.l2-fashion.de/
I hope I helped out some seems like there should be some hacks in the near future when the damn servers come back up I'm gonna give it a shot and see what happens
tault_Broden