Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mmoBro v1 beta

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by strategyrox View Post
Alright thanks alot man. That actually helped alot i didn't even think about that. But what do i do about loot? He just goes from one monster to the next. without looting. i have the loot settings set up right.
Make sure you have a check next to the loot option and then under key config that the KEY_[NUM] is the number on the keyboard that is the loot key ALT will not work...Please tell me the key you have loot on and the key you have loot set to in mmobro.

Thanks

Old   #347

MmoBro is on KEY_Minus
And i have my pick up item thing in slot six

Old   #348

Quote:
MmoBro is on KEY_Minus
And i have my pick up item thing in slot six
I'm confused why you think that is remotely correct...

KEY_MINUS is the minus key on the numbers...

you need it to be set to KEY_6

enjoy
Old   #349

IT wont let me change it from KEY_MINUS to KEY_6

Old   #350

Quote:
IT wont let me change it from KEY_MINUS to KEY_6
simply click the ... button next to the key you want to change, this brings up a form that allows you to change the key. As previously mentioned the ALT checkbox there will not work. Don't try it. in v1.2.4.* alt, ctrl, shift is supported. Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old   #351

I got it fixed. Thanks for all of your help man. You were a real big help. Thanks again.
Old   #352

Quote:
I got it fixed. Thanks for all of your help man. You were a real big help. Thanks again.
yw (i have to respond last so that i will get notifications.)
Thanks and enjoy, i still recommend registering on and watching the tutorials on class creator as this will give you a lot more power on how the bot is used and make the bot a lot more effective. You are presently using the bot in Legacy mode (deprecated old as dirt mode).
Old   #353

You've been a great help man. Thanks so much
Old   #354

Quote:
You've been a great help man. Thanks so much
not a problem (please don't respond to this unless you have another question. I won't get email notifications unless i have responded last.)

Thanks
Old   #355

hey i wondwer when are u goin to relese the waypoin for ur bot i like ur bot but right now without waypoin and deathway is like petty useless to use it when u get lvl 25+ since all the mob spot u get agro easy anyways ur bot is good and great bot u can maybe impove the speed of itself like the aabot thnx! for ur bot!
Old   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by llllllllllll View Post
hey i wondwer when are u goin to relese the waypoin for ur bot i like ur bot but right now without waypoin and deathway is like petty useless to use it when u get lvl 25+ since all the mob spot u get agro easy anyways ur bot is good and great bot u can maybe impove the speed of itself like the aabot thnx! for ur bot!
movement is the most request feature now so waypoints are incoming likely in v1.2.5.* right now we are running through beta testing of v1.2.4.* so pretty soon you'll see the speed a bot should work at.
Old   #357

How do i get teh 1.1.4 Beta and how do i keep it on over night? It keeps logging me out or i keep dying in non aggroing areas.
Old   #358

Quote:
How do i get teh 1.1.4 Beta and how do i keep it on over night? It keeps logging me out or i keep dying in non aggroing areas.
Likely a class file issue with death and logging out happens due to latency or some other issue with sleep or internet connectivity.

v1.1.4 beta hasn't been available for a very long long time. It won't become available again since it is out of date. v1.2.4.* is presently available to the public at and will be released everywhere once all bugs are resolved.
Old   #359

v1.2.4.18 released

updated to latest stable public build

@moderators: can you change the title of this to "mmoBro Beta (free aion bot)" without the quotes?

thanks
Old   #360

hey today i was trying the last version of ur bot "1.2.4.8" and after i setup my profile and everything that i pressed start the bot doesnt do anything it just sitdown everytime i press start