Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mmoBro v1 beta

Discussion on mmoBro v1 beta within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/06/2009, 04:08   #331

elite*gold: 0
the bot only rotates when there's nothing insight. i always thought it would rotate anyway.

also, if alt+key don't work, is there any other way to bind more skills? because the main tray isn't enough for me :P
Old 11/06/2009, 15:06   #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by llllllllllll View Post
im havin this problem that the bot target but it doesnt attack it just start runin around maybe u want to take a look at it! Thnx!
this is a known issues with certain named monsters. Trying to look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythael View Post
hey guys why my bot not rotate?not understand , I did everything right.. plz help me!
simply go into options > key mapping > view opposite angle and make it Middle mouse button, then go into mmoBro and set rotate key to MButton. enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avexdevil View Post
the bot only rotates when there's nothing insight. i always thought it would rotate anyway.

also, if alt+key don't work, is there any other way to bind more skills? because the main tray isn't enough for me :P
You are correct i was testing some alt sending code, 1.2.3 is the exact same 1.2.3 that was released as a beta test, this is an issue that is resolved with foreground keyboard for the time being.
Old 11/06/2009, 20:07   #333

insert in-game macro in the last button then you will have more room for your skills, add more casting time for the last button

anyone shows me how to add quote please ! I know i'm still noob in this forum, thank you !
Old 11/06/2009, 22:26   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
insert in-game macro in the last button then you will have more room for your skills, add more casting time for the last button

anyone shows me how to add quote please ! I know i'm still noob in this forum, thank you !
Simply press the quote button that is on every post or the quote + button to quote multiple posts (then press new reply for multiple threads). Clicking the quote button should start a new reply with their message.

Good luck and godspeed
Old 11/07/2009, 00:48   #335

BINGO! I just made it .. It's very easy if you want to have more room for skills,forget about in-game Macro , go to game options change your quickbar key, e.g ..1st bar = Insert, 2nd bar = Home, create your own class and put Home key ( 2nd bar ) in the last slot of 1st bar( after skill attack it will switch to 2nd bar ), Insert key in the last slot of 2nd bar ( after skill attack in 2nd bar it will switch back to 1st bar ).. remember Insert key has to be in the 1st slot of 1st bar too because we have to prevent if the mob get killed before it switch back to 1st bar then the bot will stay in 2nd bar , and place loot key in the same slot of both bars ... if you don't get it I'll give you more details ...

goodluck guys !

you also can use this method to change weapons and skills ! ... I'll check it later !
Old 11/07/2009, 00:50   #336

Hey guys.
I have a little problem. If i start the game&the bot , the bot say me that he doesn´t find Aion.

Anyone know a answer?
Old 11/07/2009, 18:49   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGameToLive View Post
BINGO! I just made it .. It's very easy if you want to have more room for skills,forget about in-game Macro , go to game options change your quickbar key, e.g ..1st bar = Insert, 2nd bar = Home, create your own class and put Home key ( 2nd bar ) in the last slot of 1st bar( after skill attack it will switch to 2nd bar ), Insert key in the last slot of 2nd bar ( after skill attack in 2nd bar it will switch back to 1st bar ).. remember Insert key has to be in the 1st slot of 1st bar too because we have to prevent if the mob get killed before it switch back to 1st bar then the bot will stay in 2nd bar , and place loot key in the same slot of both bars ... if you don't get it I'll give you more details ...

goodluck guys !

you also can use this method to change weapons and skills ! ... I'll check it later !
nice thought there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopestyle View Post
Hey guys.
I have a little problem. If i start the game&the bot , the bot say me that he doesn´t find Aion.

Anyone know a answer?
Old 11/11/2009, 18:56   #338

See what i don't understand is how to make the macro for the attacks. I put them into the macro in Aion in game macro and put it in slot. one. When i hit the macro he doesent even attack do i have to use a macro on mmobro? i'am confused
Old 11/11/2009, 18:59   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategyrox View Post
See what i don't understand is how to make the macro for the attacks. I put them into the macro in Aion in game macro and put it in slot. one. When i hit the macro he doesent even attack do i have to use a macro on mmobro? i'am confused
hello,
If you are going to use the macro method.
lets test it...make a macro

\Attack

Then put it in slot 1, then in mmoBro simply press start. This should target a monster and then attack it...i'd recommend going to and reading the Tutorial on class creator and watching the video as well. Class creator lets you completely define how mmoBro fights.

If you click start and nothing happens make sure the log doesn't say something like failed to load System.Core 3.5...if it does install .net 3.5 sp1
Thanks
Old 11/11/2009, 19:08   #340

Thanks man. My only concern is,, That after i cast Flame harpoon. I'am a sorc** My flame bolt II doesent work... It's like he just stops in the middle of the macro. Also my guy won't loot. Any idea on whats going on?
Old 11/11/2009, 19:14   #341

Quote:
Thanks man. My only concern is,, That after i cast Flame harpoon. I'am a sorc** My flame bolt II doesent work... It's like he just stops in the middle of the macro. Also my guy won't loot. Any idea on whats going on?
under key config make sure you have your loot key setup correctly...Also the delay in your macro is likely wrong...I highly recommend using class creator..
Old 11/11/2009, 19:26   #342

Please help. This is getting pretty annoying : /
Old 11/11/2009, 19:29   #343

I don't know how to use class creator. And my ingame aion macro. is set to delay 2 seconds between each flame bolt. and it says this item ison cooldown everytime
/flame bolt II
/delay 2
/flame bolt II
/delay 2

I have this done like 5 times it stops at 2 bolts
Old 11/11/2009, 19:31   #344

Quote:
I don't know how to use class creator. And my ingame aion macro. is set to delay 2 seconds between each flame bolt. and it says this item ison cooldown everytime
/flame bolt II
/delay 2
/flame bolt II
/delay 2

I have this done like 5 times it stops at 2 bolts
with macros you are going to want to put the amount of time it takes to cast and the cooldown time of the spell in the delay (with some extra time .5 for lag). This solves macro issues. Go to for a tutorial on mmobro and class creator. I think it would benefit you.

Thanks
Old 11/11/2009, 19:34   #345

Alright thanks alot man. That actually helped alot i didn't even think about that. But what do i do about loot? He just goes from one monster to the next. without looting. i have the loot settings set up right.