Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

mmoBro v1 beta

Reply
 
Old   #316
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 3
Why MMoBro Home website is down ?

shu



shurek is offline  
Old   #317
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoutvaatje View Post
Im using a Templar, and i got it also with my Assassin too.

What you need to know about the set up?

Btw anyone have a good set up for assassin?
Hello, send the .class files to
I'll look through them. I didn't need to know anything else from what i'm reading here. This isn't a standard issue though unless you are experiencing a great deal of lag, then it wouldn't detect the target until to it already changed targets.


Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #318
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by shurek View Post
Why MMoBro Home website is down ?

shu
server issue with bsod it will be up around lunch time, i'll fix it tonight for sure (permanently)
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #319
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
server issue with bsod it will be up around lunch time, i'll fix it tonight for sure (permanently)
Dein Programm läuft einwandrei!,man sollte nur die richtigen Einstellungen treffen.
Was allerdings noch fehlt ist ein Wegpunktsystem,weil blöd rumstehen ist öde

Ur Programm works fine!, all u need is the right config.
But we need a Waypointsystem.


hansihansen is offline  
Old   #320
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansihansen View Post
Dein Programm läuft einwandrei!,man sollte nur die richtigen Einstellungen treffen.
Was allerdings noch fehlt ist ein Wegpunktsystem,weil blöd rumstehen ist öde

Ur Programm works fine!, all u need is the right config.
But we need a Waypointsystem.
thanks for that. Linux is being installed tonight, with DDOS protection (haven't been DDOSed, but better safe than sorry).

Please go to to vote for foreground keyboard so that i can later implement waypoints.

Thanks
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #321
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
Hello, send the .class files to
I'll look through them. I didn't need to know anything else from what i'm reading here. This isn't a standard issue though unless you are experiencing a great deal of lag, then it wouldn't detect the target until to it already changed targets.
I've send you an email.

He is doing it again now, and notice that i dont have any lag.
I copyed a bit from the log

PHP Code:
18:01:18.8160000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:19.2070000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:19.2210000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:19.2330000Beginning Attack
18
:01:21.6810000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:22.0980000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:22.1250000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:22.1540000Beginning Attack
18
:01:24.6370000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:25.1420000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:25.1610000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:25.1970000Beginning Attack
18
:01:27.6490000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:28.1420000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:28.1650000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:28.1890000Beginning Attack
18
:01:30.7050000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:31.1330000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:31.1490000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:31.1620000Beginning Attack
18
:01:33.6520000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:34.0990000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:34.1150000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:34.1300000Beginning Attack
18
:01:36.6100000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:37.1850000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:37.1950000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:37.2070000Beginning Attack
18
:01:39.6110000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:40.2520000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:40.2710000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:40.3000000Beginning Attack 
Zoutvaatje is offline  
Old   #322
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoutvaatje View Post
I've send you an email.

He is doing it again now, and notice that i dont have any lag.
I copyed a bit from the log

PHP Code:
18:01:18.8160000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:19.2070000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:19.2210000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:19.2330000Beginning Attack
18
:01:21.6810000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:22.0980000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:22.1250000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:22.1540000Beginning Attack
18
:01:24.6370000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:25.1420000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:25.1610000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:25.1970000Beginning Attack
18
:01:27.6490000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:28.1420000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:28.1650000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:28.1890000Beginning Attack
18
:01:30.7050000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:31.1330000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:31.1490000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:31.1620000Beginning Attack
18
:01:33.6520000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:34.0990000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:34.1150000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:34.1300000Beginning Attack
18
:01:36.6100000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:37.1850000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:37.1950000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:37.2070000Beginning Attack
18
:01:39.6110000Player not resting because 100 restHP 30 and 100 restMP 30
18
:01:40.2520000Monster found during targetting.
18:01:40.2710000Monster is a valid target.
18:01:40.3000000Beginning Attack 
Interesting, please supply me with screenshot (video is best) email to

If you could tell me Operating System and x64/x86 memory size ect

That's very unusual.
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #323
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
Interesting, please supply me with screenshot (video is best) email to

If you could tell me Operating System and x64/x86 memory size ect

That's very unusual.
hey i found something funny that maybe u want to check in the version 1.2.3
the bot kinda get stuck and it change ur skill bar i dont know if it only happen to me but it happens take a look at that
llllllllllll is offline  
Old   #324
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by llllllllllll View Post
hey i found something funny that maybe u want to check in the version 1.2.3
the bot kinda get stuck and it change ur skill bar i dont know if it only happen to me but it happens take a look at that
this happens because you have it running in the background and you are typing and at some point are holding down shift, same applys for alt and ctrl. Simple solution in key mapping make the shift key be insert...
enjoy
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #325
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Nice Bot. Good Job!
Can you implement Resurection ? :P
There is a little bug. The target don't work on all mobs like Splash Spirit or Sorcerer Spirit in Impetusium (Asmodian), the bot target mob but don't attack.
Losion is offline  
Old   #326
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losion View Post
Nice Bot. Good Job!
Can you implement Resurection ? :P
There is a little bug. The target don't work on all mobs like Splash Spirit or Sorcerer Spirit in Impetusium (Asmodian), the bot target mob but don't attack.
Others have reported this but i still haven't been able to re-create. I'm on it though

Resurrection is a waypoint feature request which is in-coming
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #327
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Could you guys pls give me some tipps about how to bot a spiritmaster...

i tried out to bot him (he´s on lvl 37) but he´s quick dying because the bot doenst (what i totally understand) kite^^

i would be so thankfull for any tipps!1

__________________________________________________ ______________

Könnt ihr mir bitte tipps geben wie ich meinen 37er Spiritmaster über den Bot grinden lassen kann?

Der char stirbt relativ schnell da er ja verständlicherweise nicht kitet....

ich bin sehr dankbar für eure anregungen.
Donthaveanyidea is offline  
Old   #328
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 206
Received Thanks: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donthaveanyidea View Post
Could you guys pls give me some tipps about how to bot a spiritmaster...

i tried out to bot him (he´s on lvl 37) but he´s quick dying because the bot doenst (what i totally understand) kite^^

i would be so thankfull for any tipps!1

__________________________________________________ ______________

Könnt ihr mir bitte tipps geben wie ich meinen 37er Spiritmaster über den Bot grinden lassen kann?

Der char stirbt relativ schnell da er ja verständlicherweise nicht kitet....

ich bin sehr dankbar für eure anregungen.

Example found here hope that helps
Revived Soulreaver is offline  
Old   #329
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 40
im havin this problem that the bot target but it doesnt attack it just start runin around maybe u want to take a look at it! Thnx!
llllllllllll is offline  
Old   #330
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
hey guys why my bot not rotate?not understand , I did everything right.. plz help me!


Sythael is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Biete Age of Conen Beta Key -> Suche Warhammer Online Closed Beta Key!
Biete einen funktionierenden Age of Conen Beta key gegen einen funktionierenden Warhammer Online Closed Beta Key. Bild vorhanden. mit...
1 Replies - Trading
WTT AOC Closed Beta Acct with Uncapped level unlike upcoming Open beta which has cap.
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here...
0 Replies - Trading
WTT AoC Closed Beta W/uncapped level unlike Open beta which is capped
WTT my AOC Closed beta account with an uncapped level which you wont be able to get in the upcoming open beta for an alliance WoW account reply here...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.