Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mmoBro v1 beta

Discussion on mmoBro v1 beta within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/21/2009, 05:57   #151

elite*gold: 0
I cant get the bot to stand up after resting when it rests because hp is < XX it will sit down and when HP and MP are fully replenished it continues to sitdown and not get up and attack, can anyone help?
Old 10/21/2009, 09:56   #152

awesome

Very Nice

Definitely needs some work but i really like it.

Am i missing something or are you just done when you die?

What about if your stuck? I tried it and got stuck and it just stands there.

Suggestion:
It would be nice to be able to set my own time for how long to wait with mob taking no damage before quitting and moving on.
Old 10/21/2009, 16:16   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone9890 View Post
I cant get the bot to stand up after resting when it rests because hp is < XX it will sit down and when HP and MP are fully replenished it continues to sitdown and not get up and attack, can anyone help?
This is a resting bug, the only solution is to have attack as your first skill in a macro or a class this will auto stand you up. It is fixed in v1.2.0.1 which will be released sometime today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypozeus View Post
Very Nice

Definitely needs some work but i really like it.

Am i missing something or are you just done when you die?

What about if your stuck? I tried it and got stuck and it just stands there.

Suggestion:
It would be nice to be able to set my own time for how long to wait with mob taking no damage before quitting and moving on.
In order:
Q: Am i missing something or are you just done when you die?
A: nope, as this bot doesn't handle movement (no background method found yet) i can't have waypoints and without them you die tuff luck chuck.

Q: What about if your stuck? I tried it and got stuck and it just stands there.
A: Although i can add detection for being "stuck" it won't help much if the bot doesn't handle movement. I suppose i could see you are stuck make you rotate camera and find a new target.

Q: It would be nice to be able to set my own time for how long to wait with mob taking no damage before quitting and moving on.
A: understandable and i will add this on a configuration screen in a couple releases i have to make the artwork for the buttons before i can do this.

Thanks
Old 10/21/2009, 18:21   #154

I'm getting this error:

09:20:43.2968750: Failed to Start or Stop
Error:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I'm using v1.2 Alpha, is that the right one?
Old 10/21/2009, 18:23   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrecognizedgenius View Post
I'm getting this error:

09:20:43.2968750: Failed to Start or Stop
Error:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I'm using v1.2 Alpha, is that the right one?
please verify you have .net 3.5 installed.
thanks
Old 10/21/2009, 18:27   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Soulreaver View Post
please verify you have .net 3.5 installed.
thanks
I don't. I'm getting it now, I'll let you know if that solves it.
Old 10/21/2009, 20:42   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrecognizedgenius View Post
I don't. I'm getting it now, I'll let you know if that solves it.
Sounds good keep me posted.
Old 10/21/2009, 22:03   #158

hi, I'd like to ask you if this bot can be detected cause I don't want to be banned you bot is very nice but how can I config that me healer use to heal in combat?
Old 10/21/2009, 22:38   #159

v1.2.1 released
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2009, 22:42   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcolinar View Post
hi, I'd like to ask you if this bot can be detected cause I don't want to be banned you bot is very nice but how can I config that me healer use to heal in combat?
Any and all bots can be detected, it only reads from memory and doesn't write to memory so it is safer than a lot of bots out there but never think you won't get banned because it might happen that's something you have to decide is worth botting. Take a good hard look and then choose.

and v1.2.1 should heal in combat completely untested...but hey life goes on.
Old 10/21/2009, 23:22   #161

Quote:
Any and all bots can be detected, it only reads from memory and doesn't write to memory so it is safer than a lot of bots out there but never think you won't get banned because it might happen that's something you have to decide is worth botting. Take a good hard look and then choose.

and v1.2.1 should heal in combat completely untested...but hey life goes on.
I just tested your laster version. I clicked to start but nothing happened. In log I just see beginning attack but nothing more. Where can it be problem?
Old 10/21/2009, 23:26   #162

Quote:
I just tested your laster version. I clicked to start but nothing happened. In log I just see beginning attack but nothing more. Where can it be problem?
That's the danger of downloading without reading you likely didn't convert your old class file to a new class file this is done manually and explained in post number one hope this helps.
Old 10/21/2009, 23:31   #163

Quote:
That's the danger of downloading without reading you likely didn't convert your old class file to a new class file this is done manually and explained in post number one hope this helps.
ok but I already deleted old older version of bot
Old 10/21/2009, 23:42   #164

Quote:
ok but I already deleted old older version of bot
? Are you using class creator? If you are just open your old class go to mmobro classes and right click pick edit then do a find and replace for vk_ replace with key_ all caps on those. Next time I guess Ill code this for users...
Old 10/21/2009, 23:53   #165

Quote:
? Are you using class creator? If you are just open your old class go to mmobro classes and right click pick edit then do a find and replace for vk_ replace with key_ all caps on those. Next time I guess Ill code this for users...
Of course i used class crater and I replaced vk to key. When I turned off the bot I recieved this error: Bot thread failed to shutdown tidily.

Maybe can you please create manual for stupid user like me cause I realy dont know where I do mistake ....