Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mmoBro v1 beta

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
perhaps this is some sort of a problem with updating server. I will write tomorrow.

Old   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumanit View Post
No. I playing Aion™ (Europe). http: //uk.aiononline.com/ it's the official release of Aion.
Quote:
perhaps this is some sort of a problem with updating server. I will write tomorrow.
That's my assumption to. Hopefully this resolves itself please come back either way.
Thanks and sorry for misunderstanding.

Old   #138

Everything works great! I apologize for mutiny! Error due to the late updates on the server!
Old   #139

Quote:
Everything works great! I apologize for mutiny! Error due to the late updates on the server!
glad to hear it.
I was actually excited thinking private servers used the same offsets are public servers but that in retrospect would make no sense at all.

Glad it is working for you.

Old   #140

i click "Start Botting" , its not change to "Stop Botting", my log is
Thanks for using mmoBro!
08:19:21.5454502: Failed to Start or Stop
Error:Access is denied
08:26:14.3930637: Failed to Start or Stop

what is my problem? i use win7 32bit
Old   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqc1980 View Post
i click "Start Botting" , its not change to "Stop Botting", my log is
Thanks for using mmoBro!
08:19:21.5454502: Failed to Start or Stop
08:26:14.3930637: Failed to Start or Stop

what is my problem? i use win7 32bit
Did you try right-clicking and picking run as administrator?
Old   #142

Exclamation

updated to 1.2 alpha with class creator
Old   #143

any chance of adding a waypoint system or some kind of movement system? with ranged class the character stays in one spot the whole time pretty much, kind of obvious for botting

also i can confirm that it is only casting the macro once time per mob, so if the macro doesn't kill on the first time around, the character stops attacking
Old   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by junlee View Post
any chance of adding a waypoint system or some kind of movement system? with ranged class the character stays in one spot the whole time pretty much, kind of obvious for botting

also i can confirm that it is only casting the macro once time per mob, so if the macro doesn't kill on the first time around, the character stops attacking
I'll take this one in two parts...

Yes i will be adding a waypoint system, it is on my todo list, but i was attempting to work out background keyboard for movement which if you are in the scene would realize isn't as simple as a SendMessage or PostMessage. No worries though i will be releasing one with a waypoint system that requires the active window.

That wasn't a bug for mmoBro v1.1.12 and older. That was just what it did. On mmoBro v1.2, classes become the bots method of attack, and thereby you should be able to make things that aren't macros anymore. or you could make a macro that repeats. Either or. Hope this helped.

Also resting issue where character doesn't stop resting after a kill was tracked down, and solved. It will be in v1.2.0.1 which i will likely release this week.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #145

ok cool thanks for the reply. Also, I was wondering if by any chance you would be willing to release the source code for this? for any version even, maybe an alpha? I am curious about writing bots in a C language. I have always made bots with Autoit (mainly because of how simple the functions are for key input and GUI creation), however I have experience with C++ but never for this sort of thing (mainly console applications) and I am very interested to learn...and maybe I could even assist you in further developing features for the bot if needed
Old   #146

thx alot for the class creator i just got one problem, my cleric wont heal even if i have healing light on "during combat heals"

thx
Old   #147

very nice working bot, how's the bot doing when it encounter add during combat?
Old   #148

Old   #149

something i wanna add: if you are resting once your hp is below the set amount, if a monster aggros onto you and stands you up, the bot does not attack, instead it keeps waiting for your hp to regen before it moves on.
Old   #150

Wink

Quote:
ok cool thanks for the reply. Also, I was wondering if by any chance you would be willing to release the source code for this? for any version even, maybe an alpha? I am curious about writing bots in a C language. I have always made bots with Autoit (mainly because of how simple the functions are for key input and GUI creation), however I have experience with C++ but never for this sort of thing (mainly console applications) and I am very interested to learn...and maybe I could even assist you in further developing features for the bot if needed
If you are still willing, i'll give you a public memory class and ask you to work on a waypoint gui, as a test. If you are interested i'll supply you with the information you will require and could help you.

feel free to send me a private message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkzor View Post
thx alot for the class creator i just got one problem, my cleric wont heal even if i have healing light on "during combat heals"

thx
during combat heals is presently not programmed. This is why this doesn't work but you are correct it does work. Bug noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamg View Post
it doesn't handle adds during combat nor aggro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamg View Post
double post ignored.

Quote:
something i wanna add: if you are resting once your hp is below the set amount, if a monster aggros onto you and stands you up, the bot does not attack, instead it keeps waiting for your hp to regen before it moves on.
it doesn't handle adds during combat nor aggro. This is a bug and will be resolved once entity list is complete with radar i believe. Thank you for reporting.