Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Bot for real money

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by socialconflicts View Post
version 1.3 isnt working very well for me, keeps freezing, going to test versio 1.2 again.
they just came out with a new version of their bot! version 1.4

here's the download link:

link to their thread:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #212

this bot is ****** terrible. The skill priority system is non existant. It crashes client when trying to close bot and healing is totaly bugged.. "BOT: 40%hp.healing..got interuppted..ahh **** it...dead"
that 777 bot looks pro. I used similar in china. But no way am i spitting my credit card details into some chinese site that hasnt bothered with a translation.
Looks like its back Autofap :/

Old   #213

ktzbot is awesome, you sir are fail, go make your own bot
Old   #214

It's working fine for me, love it.

Old   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc54 View Post
this bot is ****** terrible. The skill priority system is non existant. It crashes client when trying to close bot and healing is totaly bugged.. "BOT: 40%hp.healing..got interuppted..ahh **** it...dead"
that 777 bot looks pro. I used similar in china. But no way am i spitting my credit card details into some chinese site that hasnt bothered with a translation.
Looks like its back Autofap :/
this bot actually is very nice. i dont know whats bad on your side. i can add that we do need more responsive skills.
Old   #216

how do you set this up for sorcerers?! =[ so clueless
Old   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkarcher1601 View Post
how do you set this up for sorcerers?! =[ so clueless
not rocket science... everything is self explanatory. just READ.

i noticed a bug, could be an easy fix. but this is what happens.

if i have a target on a monster and i get the message "connot see target unable to attack" and a monster aggros me, the bot wont switch targets it will simply keep trying to shoot the other monster it cant see.
Old   #218

tried, doesnt help all it does is walk in sideways lol...anyone got a script for a sorcerer? or possibly help me? >.> pm me and add me to msn ^^
Old   #219

Can someone help me? I've tried

Ktzmainmain.exe > load > free failed.(E1) 126 > Load Successed

tried doing w/e on pg 17 and tried unloading and reloading and it still doesn't work. I think the reason why this doesn't work is because when this is loaded it completely stops internet use on my computer. Internet use is enabled once i unload this program.

-Thanks in advance
Old   #220

they really need to fix the "Dont rob monsters" because like seriously this is the main reason we'll get banned for using it
Old   #221

ok i love the bot's features so far, it would be the best thing ive have ever seen however....

for some ODD reason the bot keeps crashing the client under 15 min of training. its been getting more and more frequent. i left it for 5 min to do a bit of laundry and come back to a black screen with a error.

i run a Windows Xp home ed. 5.1 build 2600. i pretty sure im fully updated, using the 1.4 bot. from what my friend said who has the bot working 100% no crashes its set up correctly (used team viewer so he can personally see). i have no clue why this is happening and its gradually ******* me off.... (not that i should be because its free exp even if its for 15 min)

anyways any advice? (btw i cant be certain but i think its a 32 bit system i am running)
Old   #222

same here mine crashes when using the newest client, well actually my whole computer locks up :S
Old   #223

same. im really glad you guys are trialing this bot. because many ppl would be dissapointed with this release. Keep the support and updates coming and im sure you will gain a loyal customer base.
Old   #224

ktz bot is buggy ...i like Sz bot but its out of trial and the bot cards at the moments are to expensive
Old   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulibasa View Post
ktz bot is buggy ...i like Sz bot but its out of trial and the bot cards at the moments are to expensive
its not all that buggy (aside from the problem im getting as mentioned before) its just a bit complex on how you set it up, cause if its missing something then it will throw a few things out of proportion. however this bot alot has SO many features to it, compared to the other ones ive trialed. (didnt get a chance to try the Sz bot unfortunately) this bot is good for all classes too not just healers/tankers like alot of bots favor (which astounds me seeing as how i raise a ranger)

anyways still waiting on a solution to my client crashes from the bot. (for now ill just have to use that lame *** NoFap bot)