Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Bot for real money

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
I have read the Guide but i can't found where i must insert the buffs.

When i put in "Assist Skills" nothing

Old   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiden33 View Post
its not all that buggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiden33 View Post
anyways still waiting on a solution to my client crashes from the bot
Make up your mind

KTZ has amazing potential. But it IS buggy and needs alot more work before I'll trust it to run unsupervised.

I too am getting the crashes..... and when it is not crashing it is kill stealing and getting stuck behind trees endlessly.... MacroGoblin is much smarter.

Old   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmate18 View Post
they really need to fix the "Dont rob monsters" because like seriously this is the main reason we'll get banned for using it
^ What he said
Old   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulibasa View Post
ktz bot is buggy ...i like Sz bot but its out of trial and the bot cards at the moments are to expensive
Unfortunatly, believe it or not, i'm not jacking up prices much on the cards. I'm literally buying cards in bulk from the Chinese dealers in bulk (since im a us / eu reseller) and getting the best price they can give me. I'm not making much on every code i sell. They arn't coming down on price and i don't forsee them doing so in the future at all. Yes, the bot is expensive, but it's **** well worth it. Attack speed hacks (kill mobs faster) no waypoint paths to configure, no rez path to configure, auto rez, auto sell, auto detect spells and spell chains (no setups whatsoever), perfect harvesting, pvping, etc, etc. It's well worth the 20 it costs.

Old   #230

Basically, the bot on kallells website is capable to play the game to its fullest for you. It even does essential quests like stigmaquest/abyssquest on its own without setting up any waypoints or anything.
Old   #231

maybe this is a very stupid question.... but where the hell is something to press called "home"?

i found nothing... no button... no skill... no nothing.

maybe i have a drink to much yesterday....
Old   #232

when u have login and u see your character press the "Home" button

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

and for the settings look here :

But still i cant find where i must insert the buffs !
Anyone has the Buffs working?
Old   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
Unfortunatly, believe it or not, i'm not jacking up prices much on the cards. I'm literally buying cards in bulk from the Chinese dealers in bulk (since im a us / eu reseller) and getting the best price they can give me. I'm not making much on every code i sell. They arn't coming down on price and i don't forsee them doing so in the future at all. Yes, the bot is expensive, but it's **** well worth it. Attack speed hacks (kill mobs faster) no waypoint paths to configure, no rez path to configure, auto rez, auto sell, auto detect spells and spell chains (no setups whatsoever), perfect harvesting, pvping, etc, etc. It's well worth the 20 it costs.
who wants to use speed hacks to get banned. ktz just need some working and it should be fine and very competitive.

what i find hard to believe is a bot costing more monthly than the game which took much more work and effort to put together.
Old   #234

Btw, what is kallell's website anyway ?
Old   #235

With the Aion KTZ program close, Aion close. Why can't I delete the program folder ??? Ktz.dll is in use by java.exe some explain for that ?
Old   #236

And, btw, anybody here has any experience using ktz bot with Assasin's combo ? I dont know how to set it up >.>
Old   #237

mine keeps running around even when no waypoints/monsters selected to attack, i just use it for fighting and healing itself when im too lazy to do so myself,

Also in groups and solo, it runs aimlessly in one direction not attacking or anything.

It also doesnt use skills/potions when in a group and sometimes targets the wrong mob (when fighting more than 1 it will auto-change targets...) i cant put this on their bbs as it isnt working for me atm
Old   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialconflicts View Post
who wants to use speed hacks to get banned. ktz just need some working and it should be fine and very competitive.

what i find hard to believe is a bot costing more monthly than the game which took much more work and effort to put together.
You can turn the hacks off if you want, its just an option. At this point your more likely to get banned for using a ****** bot that looks like a bot (ie macro goblin, mmoviper) than to get caught using a hack.
Old   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
You can turn the hacks off if you want, its just an option. At this point your more likely to get banned for using a ****** bot that looks like a bot (ie macro goblin, mmoviper) than to get caught using a hack.
there are only a few things u named which are better than ktz, like i said if ktz fixes these then this bot will be as good as the one ur offering. but im not going to pay more for a bot monthly than what i pay for the game. most high quality bot in other games sell @ 1/2 price of what the monthly subscription cost. i dont know why this would be any different.
Old   #240

how can I put the bot does not return to their savearea?