Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Bot for real money

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Nope does not work.

Ktzmainmain.exe > load > free failed.(E1) 126 > Load Successed.

ideas?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #182

Wow. I'm so **** surprised.
The game recently was released and your already botting.
Incredible, you barely know the game yet and you already bot. That's really sad.
Shame on you. To be honest, it's childish. Dont play a game if you cant play it without illegal software.
I know the problem with time to play, but damned people, give it a chance before you start using bot.

So sad to see you people sinking this low.

Christ. Feel free to insult me, I dont really mind I'm probably not going to watch this forum again, still trying to recover from the sickness you release on this site.

PS: I was sent this link by a friend that wanted to show me how low people can sink.

Shame on you...

Old   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboohze View Post
Incredible, you barely know the game yet and you already bot. That's really sad.
Shame on you. To be honest, it's childish. Dont play a game if you cant play it without illegal software.
I know the problem with time to play, but damned people, give it a chance before you start using bot.

Christ. Feel free to insult me, I dont really mind I'm probably not going to watch this forum again, still trying to recover from the sickness you release on this site.

PS: I was sent this link by a friend that wanted to show me how low people can sink.

Shame on you...
Welcome to the real world, son.
Old   #184

Gold ?

Hi.
If i use this bot itīs possible make gold ?
For exple in 1 hour ?!?! how match you can make ?

Old   #185

Quote:

Shame on you...
Dont let the door hit you in your way out,

As far I know everybody is botting in Aion :P.
Old   #186

any rangers using this bot ? How can i do normal attacks since rangers only got 2 damm skills
Old   #187

Free Failed (E1) 127/126 Anyone got a fix for this?

I already tryed the one at page 17 but thats for vista only. No option like that can be found in win xp Sp3....
Old   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOps View Post
Free Failed (E1) 127/126 Anyone got a fix for this?

I already tryed the one at page 17 but thats for vista only. No option like that can be found in win xp Sp3....
when it says this click unload the load again, then open the game > load char > push HOME > log into bot
Old   #189

Quote:

Shame on you...
you know whats sad... u being infront of the computer all day and killing that same monster.. **** get a life. unlike us, the elitepvpers community.. we enjoy the game and our lives.
so gratz on a failed flame...
Old   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone9890 View Post
when it says this click unload the load again, then open the game > load char > push HOME > log into bot

isnt working
Old   #191

i finally got it working. so turns out after u set it up and if it doesnt do anything, u have to press the " Del " key and it will start a thing called "assist"
and works. cooooool!
Old   #192

for the price.. $0.... it is nice... that said... it gets stuck alot, it steals kills far to much ("dont rob monster" does not work), it doesnt handle death very well... i wouldnt trust this to run on it's own very long - it 'looks' like a bot. Don't like how much it imbeds it self into Aion either (loading it before the game.. and the bot talks to you in the chat window), seems it will be easier to detect from this angle as well.

Looks like a good start, but before it goes to pay mode it has alot of polishing to do before it can compete with MacroGoblin.
Old   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by spliffeh View Post
for the price.. $0.... it is nice... that said... it gets stuck alot, it steals kills far to much ("dont rob monster" does not work), it doesnt handle death very well... i wouldnt trust this to run on it's own very long - it 'looks' like a bot. Don't like how much it imbeds it self into Aion either (loading it before the game.. and the bot talks to you in the chat window), seems it will be easier to detect from this angle as well.

Looks like a good start, but before it goes to pay mode it has alot of polishing to do before it can compete with MacroGoblin.
i agree that it steals a bit too much, i myself had to get a way from certain spots with many people cuz doesnt work out well. but there are worst bots out there... like MMOViper
Old   #194

i have a problem with it crashing every 30mins..
Old   #195

found 2 things bad on the KtzAionMain.exe

CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.10.01 (Suspicious) - DNAScan

Microsoft 1.5101 2009.10.02 VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ