Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Bot for real money

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
there is one?

Old   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialconflicts View Post
i have noticed that skills set to use " First " are not working, it cancels them. maybe its only me? but this is the only thing that i have noticed so far.

also i think the creators should add an option to keep hunting after inventory full. this would help a lot.
The problem though, is that it raises the chance of you getting reported. Running around with a trail of unlooted corpses behind you just raises red flags.

Old   #258

hi guys new version 1.7 from KTZ come out please check it
Old   #259

i was banned too. a level X character.. contacted ncsoft and unbanned me. explained to them a fake story and just told me not to run anything that blocked GG etc.

Old   #260

I have been noticing/worrying a bit about this bot.. The previous versions of KTZ im unable to delete...checked processes and cant find anything related... why is windows telling me these old files are still in use...... when ive not used them for weeks.. this morning after botting all night rebooted pc and got a windows error and now need to format/reinstall windows +aion+_patch = gfg.

B3fore installing this bot again im wondering whether anyone else has noticed inablity to delete and has had windows corruption following installation of this bot?
Not blaming this bot , but not ruling it out untill i hear aome all clears from you guys.
thx
Old   #261

Old   #262

This bot looked awesome. To those who got banned, I got banned too, and honestly I wasn't botting or any thing like that. So you know many other innocents got banned too, there were so many rumors going on

Selling ur item and have a farmer bought it, or bought a farmer item through the broker
playing behind a proxy (which I didn't, I play with my cable)
Botting ? Nah many bots still around

By that NCsoft ****** me off, I will make another account create a templar and bot it to hell with this bot, I will update if it get banned LOL
Old   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinhnyc View Post
This bot looked awesome. To those who got banned, I got banned too, and honestly I wasn't botting or any thing like that. So you know many other innocents got banned too, there were so many rumors going on

Selling ur item and have a farmer bought it, or bought a farmer item through the broker
playing behind a proxy (which I didn't, I play with my cable)
Botting ? Nah many bots still around

By that NCsoft ****** me off, I will make another account create a templar and bot it to hell with this bot, I will update if it get banned LOL
email them, its what i did, and if ur email is clean they will reinstate your account. yes i was banned too but i got it back... funny thing is i never botted, though i did loaded the game with it.. but my other character didnt get banned... interesting. anyhow email them and request to get ur account back and say its a mistake on their side. good luck.
Old   #264

Kaspersky 2010 found a Trojan in it so no take care what you download here^^

Quote:
09.11.2009 10:17:41 Denied: HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic Firefox