Hello. Aion lover from Poland here. GF totally suck, and they also ban my 3 account sad. I wonder to change serwers to NA. Is it Pay2Win also like in EU? What is cheating status in NA, new ban wave etc? Who play NA, and recomend to start with. One more, what i can do (most profitable, ap, medals, money, exp) with script on NA?
Hello. Aion lover from Poland here. GF totally suck, and they also ban my 3 account sad. I wonder to change serwers to NA. Is it Pay2Win also like in EU? What is cheating status in NA, new ban wave etc? Who play NA, and recomend to start with. One more, what i can do (most profitable, ap, medals, money, exp) with script on NA?
I doubt that there's any mmorpg which isn't p2w, as soon as you can buy ingame currency for real life money and buy high end gear / enchantments from this money a mmorpg is p2w.
However cheating is much more profitable at NA as it is at EU, not only the ban rate is much lower there were several exploits at NA that never existed at EU.
There wasn't really a lot of bans at NA in the past except ~20 days ago there was a ban wave with ~10 bans.
The NA barracks script gives you with AP boosters which you easily can gain from the pet around 400-500k AP and 5-10 cera medals in case your faction has all 3 fortresses.
For EXP you can use the Fissure of Oblivion script you should use this script as well with exp boosters which you can gain from leveling a toon to level 10.
Besides that all kinah exploits got fixed, so there's not really a way to generate a lot of kinah except a aethertapping script or the FT script.
Yea I'm pretty sure they save the loot and kill log for at least 180 days
I tried to do it today but I can not get the IO vs 1.09 script seems to be outdated so I can not do much, but as LDR also had an error this week I thought it might be possible for IO to run again because of an oversight of the company who knows some roll Back on the server I do not understand much about it but it would be very good if it turns
I tried to do it today but I can not get the IO vs 1.09 script seems to be outdated so I can not do much, but as LDR also had an error this week I thought it might be possible for IO to run again because of an oversight of the company who knows some roll Back on the server I do not understand much about it but it would be very good if it turns
Why should IO work again?
They removed the omega stones from the loot table so no matter how long you open the chests/idiums you won't get any omega.
Besides that the script can still be used for some events cause those chests sometimes drop stuff from events.
As soon as such a event appears again I'll update the script, there's not much to adjust.
Enhanced Animation depends on gear, ping and personal preferance you should go to a trainee dummy and buff yourself up like you walk around usually, set enhanced to -250 and use few skills, if you feel no delay you can go higher like -300 if you feel a delay you should go lower like -200, just repeat this until you found the highest possible value without delays.
why the MoveSmooth sometimes makes the character dont keep on the route while farming mobs? the character goes in a opposite direction or get stuck.. thats kinda suck...
how can i fix this? or make the script use return whenever it get stuck or leave the route