Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Reply
 
Old   #4456
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Tks Paraly, another question, with 64Bit Pipe the game spend a lot of time to start, almost 10 minutes in loading scene.



creca2201 is offline  
Old   #4457
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,639
Received Thanks: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by creca2201 View Post
Tks Paraly, another question, with 64Bit Pipe the game spend a lot of time to start, almost 10 minutes in loading scene.
Welcome to 5.1, EU has it now for 3-4 weeks and the 64 bit client is suffering from lags, stuttering and long loading scenes while the 32 bit client has crashes.
Since Gameforge is aware of this problem I didn't expected that NCSoft uses the exact same files but well they did.


Paraly is offline  
Old   #4458
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 0
Hi paraly is 5.1 patch been working on , or is already ready to use? is that 2.89 one ?
if it is i open it nothing happen just wondering
lumcold is offline  
Old   #4459
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Copy any files from the Bin64 folder into the Bin32 folder and run Aion without my 64Bit Pipe



My tool is ready for 5.1 but my website is offline currently which is the reason why it doesn't start.
Just wait till my host fixes it.
any files or all files from bin64 to bin32
xD just to make sure i dont make mistakes


fmm3698 is offline  
Old   #4460
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Welcome to 5.1, EU has it now for 3-4 weeks and the 64 bit client is suffering from lags, stuttering and long loading scenes while the 32 bit client has crashes.
Since Gameforge is aware of this problem I didn't expected that NCSoft uses the exact same files but well they did.


Lol, thats ok so ty for help
creca2201 is offline  
Old   #4461
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
i did and still not working ; /
wixibr is offline  
Old   #4462
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone else having problems starting more than 2 clients if you have the pipe tool open?

I had 4 running earlier but 2 were in 64bit and the 2 with sandboxie were in 32bit. The pipe tool fixes the client running in 64bit with sandboxie (which i couldn't figure out until i read here) but for some reason the clients now open outside of sandboxie for some reason even though i clicked to run with it. Any ideas?
Deus5000 is offline  
Old   #4463
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,639
Received Thanks: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmm3698 View Post
any files or all files from bin64 to bin32
xD just to make sure i dont make mistakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus5000 View Post
Anyone else having problems starting more than 2 clients if you have the pipe tool open?

I had 4 running earlier but 2 were in 64bit and the 2 with sandboxie were in 32bit. The pipe tool fixes the client running in 64bit with sandboxie (which i couldn't figure out until i read here) but for some reason the clients now open outside of sandboxie for some reason even though i clicked to run with it. Any ideas?
Put all files that are inside the Bin64 folder into the Bin32 folder and overwrite the files, start Aion then like usual without the 64bit Pipe.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4464
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Put all files that are inside the Bin64 folder into the Bin32 folder and overwrite the files, start Aion then like usual without the 64bit Pipe.
i did that and my aion doesn't even open..."system error" when loading screen reach 100%
mutizen is offline  
Old   #4465
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 1
Aion starts the 32Bit client by default again, be sure you run my 64Bit Pipe as admin before you start Aion, it will transform any upcoming 32Bit Aion client to 64Bit.




after i run -Rework- 2.89 not open
t00l is offline  
Old   #4466
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,639
Received Thanks: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutizen View Post
i did that and my aion doesn't even open..."system error" when loading screen reach 100%
So you used the pipe?
Be sure Aion isn't opened already without pipe
Quote:
Originally Posted by t00l View Post
that Para's VanillaTool -Rework- 2.89 after new pipe is not open to me
My host has some issues and the tool will not start when my website is offline.
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4467
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 229
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
So you used the pipe?
Be sure Aion isn't opened already without pipe

My host has some issues and the tool will not start when my website is offline.
Are you forecast back? I'm in pain here haha
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #4468
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
write what do the people with this upgrade.
anaff is offline  
Old   #4469
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,639
Received Thanks: 966
Seems like my website is online again, it should work now
Paraly is offline  
Old   #4470
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Seems like my website is online again, it should work now
can u tell me why the clients take forever to load on 64bit?im not using pipe...i only overwrite the bin64 files to bin32 files


mutizen is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.