Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #5356
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihumberto View Post
When you click to enter in fissure, at this time other ppl have to invite you to group, but you need to accept the group inside the fissure

I hope you understand =)
I understood, and I'll try, thank you very much for answering me.



Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5357
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
i bought my key but i havent gotten anything in my email after a few days.


thegracen is offline  
Old   #5358
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegracen View Post
i bought my key but i havent gotten anything in my email after a few days.
Your ID just get activated once you paid, so you can just go on and use the downloads from the thread .
If you can't run it send me a private message with your unique-ID and your PayPal email.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5359
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
General Shop hack

Hi Paraly,

I know it might be old topic to discuss but I really want to know if this hack can support General Shop hack for kinah, please kindly answer.

Thank you


ronkan0813 is offline  
Old   #5360
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hi Paraly,

I know it might be old topic to discuss but I really want to know if this hack can support General Shop hack for kinah, please kindly answer.

Thank you
Sure, open the script editor and write
Code:
#CheckPAK
Delay=100;
run it, it will open the folder where you have to put the x_data.pak file which you get from the archive.
Afterwards simply restart your client, done.
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5361
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Sure, open the script editor and write
Code:
#CheckPAK
Delay=100;
run it, it will open the folder where you have to put the x_data.pak file which you get from the archive.
Afterwards simply restart your client, done.
Hi Paraly, so this script can make me able to buy supplements from General Shop with my AP?
ronkan0813 is offline  
Old   #5362
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hi Paraly, so this script can make me able to buy supplements from General Shop with my AP?
It's not a script, it's a file modification and yes it allows you to use any high rank / legion only NPC
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5363
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Is there a video showing how to get in the general area if you are not a general?
antegeia215 is offline  
Old   #5364
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by antegeia215 View Post
Is there a video showing how to get in the general area if you are not a general?
this should help you
(you should be careful with the general shop hack at EU, they might log it and ban)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly
Here's a short script for ppl who can't get into the general shop area

Elyos
Code:
MoveSmooth=504,413.5;
Delay=200;
MoveBy=0,1.5,0;
WaitForResponse=Click OK if you wanna go out;
MoveSmooth=504,414;
MoveBy=0,-1.5,0;
Asmodian
Code:
MoveSmooth=390,251;
Delay=200;
MoveBy=-1.5,0,0;
WaitForResponse=Click OK if you wanna go out;
MoveSmooth=389,252;
MoveBy=1.5,0,0;
Paraly is offline  
Old   #5365
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks. It works. I am from NA so im good
antegeia215 is offline  
Old   #5366
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 4
Paraly, there is the possibility of some script how to do the event that starts tomorrow in NA
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5367
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Paraly, there is the possibility of some script how to do the event that starts tomorrow in NA
It starts at EU as well, I'm pretty sure I create a script for it today
Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5368
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
It starts at EU as well, I'm pretty sure I create a script for it today
Man I almost love you, you're very ******* with all respect
thank you
Exem strike is offline  
Old   #5369
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
yeah its not working for me on NA as well i think it needs an update
sinister11111 is offline  
Old   #5370
 
elite*gold: 497
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,328
Received Thanks: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister11111 View Post
yeah its not working for me on NA as well i think it needs an update
NA did an update as well, you could try to inject with EU offsets, however I'll update the hack for it in ~30 minutes


Paraly is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png
497 Replies - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.