Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which Animationmode do you prefer?
Smart Animation (Script) 11 20.37%
No Animation 10 18.52%
Custom Animation 7 12.96%
Enhanced Animation 12 22.22%
I don't use any 14 25.93%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #4636

elite*gold: 0
OK ... what files can you inform me? Plis?

Old   #4637

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucu View Post
OK ... what files can you inform me? Plis?
Like I said, all files that are inside the bin64 folder, copy them and paste them into the bin32 folder, obviously you have to overwrite the files.

Old   #4638

Turn all Aion clients off and put the files from the bin64 folder into the bin32 folder.

Hey para did NC fixed this again ? , i did what ya told and and i had this working using 64 bit for awhile no issue until today , i tried this way but when i open the aion client it has an auto repair fix the client to 32 bit itself now , need you to test it and see what can be done thanks
Old   #4639

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumcold View Post
Turn all Aion clients off and put the files from the bin64 folder into the bin32 folder.

Hey para did NC fixed this again ? , i did what ya told and and i had this working using 64 bit for awhile no issue until today , i tried this way but when i open the aion client it has an auto repair fix the client to 32 bit itself now , need you to test it and see what can be done thanks
Even if that's the case the 64Bit Pipe still works fine for me.

I've updated the 64Bit Pipe, there's a new option at the traymenu called "Sandboxie mode" as soon as you activate this option it will generate a session start file at your desktop when ever you start aion, simply start this file inside Sandboxie then.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #4640

it works perfectly!
Old   #4641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
I have added a Snowball event script to the .

- It will use a Sanctum/Pandaemonium Scroll
- Go to event npc and get the 2 daily snowballs
- Stay AFK for 3 hours with AntiAFK
- Log to the next char
- Enter PIN
<-- back to start of script
How can I edit the mouse cursor because my char does not pick up the quest and it does not make the path if it does not have a scroll
The next char will not come with scroll enabled so I would have to do an activation in the script

The question of the mouse I do not know if it is because of my monitor that it is not windescream and is of 17 inches but he simply does not take the event quest

Can you tell me how to do the speed scroll automatically and tell me how to fix the mouse pointer issue
Old   #4642

Fissure of Oblivion script is not working decent for me. It starts good but never uses transformation. Even if i manually kill the first boss and even my toon trying to go at the second boss ,he teleports back to the first boss area.
Any sudjestions?
I have similar problem with Barracks too. Sometime ''lags'' and teleports back to a specific place.
Old   #4643

i am having same issue...and pipe doesnt work for me
these are the gm words yesterday
by Cyan "Hey everyone, thanks for all the reports on this. We have currently disabled the 64 bit client as we investigate. If anyone else notices anything weird happening please report it to us!"
Old   #4644

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutizen View Post
by Cyan "Hey everyone, thanks for all the reports on this. We have currently disabled the 64 bit client as we investigate. If anyone else notices anything weird happening please report it to us!"
pipe works fine on NA for me.
Old   #4645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
How can I edit the mouse cursor because my char does not pick up the quest and it does not make the path if it does not have a scroll
The next char will not come with scroll enabled so I would have to do an activation in the script

The question of the mouse I do not know if it is because of my monitor that it is not windescream and is of 17 inches but he simply does not take the event quest

Can you tell me how to do the speed scroll automatically and tell me how to fix the mouse pointer issue
Download the 1.03 of the snowball event script, I adjusted the path for asmodian.
Just be sure you use windowed mode, you have 100% UI size and you haven't moved the NPC dialog window in your session otherwise simply reset the window positions at the aion settings menu.
If you wanna adjust the mouse locations manually you have to edit every
Code:
Mouse=x,y;
command, hover above the position you wanna click and hit F8 you can see the coordinates you hovered above at the Script Editor window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uperPing View Post
Fissure of Oblivion script is not working decent for me. It starts good but never uses transformation. Even if i manually kill the first boss and even my toon trying to go at the second boss ,he teleports back to the first boss area.
Any sudjestions?
I have similar problem with Barracks too. Sometime ''lags'' and teleports back to a specific place.
Which class do you play?
Do you have a high ping?
Did you try the script multiple times?
Did you restart the client?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutizen View Post
The pipe works fine for everyone I did teamviewer with those who had issues, and they just had issues with my 64bit pipe and sandboxie, however I've added the sandboxie mode yesterday so all fine now.
Old   #4646

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Download the 1.03 of the snowball event script, I adjusted the path for asmodian.
Just be sure you use windowed mode, you have 100% UI size and you haven't moved the NPC dialog window in your session otherwise simply reset the window positions at the aion settings menu.
If you wanna adjust the mouse locations manually you have to edit every
Code:
Mouse=x,y;
command, hover above the position you wanna click and hit F8 you can see the coordinates you hovered above at the Script Editor window.
Yes I tried but it still does not work it does not select the quest,
I understood that I can edit in the script the numbers of the mouse
But how do I find out the correct numbers
Can you tell me how you did what program you used?
Case doubts can access by team view would help me a lot

Maybe the problem is that my monitor is a simple 17 inch LCD monitor and is not widescream
Old   #4647

Hello Bro! Something is still going wrong because I transferred the files from the bin 64 folder to the bin 32 folder as you yourself said. I installed the new pipe and I executed it and it created a kind of shortcut to the game ... the game starts normally but the hack does not work. Is there any more steps to follow?
Old   #4648

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucu View Post
Hello Bro! Something is still going wrong because I transferred the files from the bin 64 folder to the bin 32 folder as you yourself said. I installed the new pipe and I executed it and it created a kind of shortcut to the game ... the game starts normally but the hack does not work. Is there any more steps to follow?
You shouldn't move the files from bin64 to bin32 since they got auto repair now.
However check the window title of your aion client if you started it with my pipe, it should be "AION Client (64bit)" and not just "AION Client"

what do you mean by the hack doesn't work, do you see the inject window or not?
Old   #4649

Hey i have the same problem....

You start game normally with pipe...
AION Client (64 bit)... but when you try to open the Vanilla it dont open the inject window.
Old   #4650

Quote:
Originally Posted by veigan View Post
Hey i have the same problem....

You start game normally with pipe...
AION Client (64 bit)... but when you try to open the Vanilla it dont open the inject window.
Have you even paid for the tool?
If so post me your current and your Paypal email by private message.