Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

View Poll Results: Which script you prefer?
Steelrake exploit 113 21.86%
Barracks 296 57.25%
Lost Refuge / Danuar Sanctuary 108 20.89%
Voters: 517. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #4606

elite*gold: 0
Paraly the script follow chanter NA it only works if you are in group with chanter or chanter heal buff out of pt?
Because I tried here out of the pt and it does not work because the chanter buffs and does not buff my main
If I am to group with chanter I will divide the xp and it does not compensate
Or is there any way to make xp compensate for the main even though it is in pt with chanter
Yes because being in pt the xp will be divided is there any way this does not happen?

Old   #4607

not working now

its not working for new patch

Old   #4608

elite*gold: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfairy View Post
its not working for new patch
Surely it's working, just be sure you're running the 64Bit client.
Old   #4609

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Someone had the same issue with the 64bit client when 5.1 got released, the 64bit client crashed instantly while the 32bit client worked fine for him.
He reinstalled windows and the 64bit client worked fine again.
I've found a fix for this on Windows 8.1 x64/Pro:

These should be done in order from top to bottom
Attempt to run the game with the pipe running after every single step. It's better to be able to use Aion with your ping programs/other services/background programs than do every step just to hack.

-Run Aion AND 64-Bit pipe as admin, do not use any compatibility mode
(The game eventually crashes around 40-60% loading if I use this as a fix for ReduceTheLag)
-Turn off programs that can hook onto Aion (Overlays, Shugoconsole, hacks, etc, but not the pipe)
-Turn off ping tunnel programs
-Turn off any services that might interrupt your game (In my case it was ReduceTheLag's service. Disabling this is what allowed Aion to not crash on startup and during loading.)

If you crash around 40%-60%, for me, 47% specifically, it's because of a ping program/service.

Old   #4610

the 5.1 64bit fix for all NA users, simply extract the files inside your bin64 folder.
Old   #4611

Hello. Aion lover from Poland here. GF totally suck, and they also ban my 3 account sad. I wonder to change serwers to NA. Is it Pay2Win also like in EU? What is cheating status in NA, new ban wave etc? Who play NA, and recomend to start with. One more, what i can do (most profitable, ap, medals, money, exp) with script on NA?
Old   #4612

Quote:
Originally Posted by velkurczak View Post
Hello. Aion lover from Poland here. GF totally suck, and they also ban my 3 account sad. I wonder to change serwers to NA. Is it Pay2Win also like in EU? What is cheating status in NA, new ban wave etc? Who play NA, and recomend to start with. One more, what i can do (most profitable, ap, medals, money, exp) with script on NA?
I doubt that there's any mmorpg which isn't p2w, as soon as you can buy ingame currency for real life money and buy high end gear / enchantments from this money a mmorpg is p2w.
However cheating is much more profitable at NA as it is at EU, not only the ban rate is much lower there were several exploits at NA that never existed at EU.
There wasn't really a lot of bans at NA in the past except ~20 days ago there was a ban wave with ~10 bans.
The NA barracks script gives you with AP boosters which you easily can gain from the pet around 400-500k AP and 5-10 cera medals in case your faction has all 3 fortresses.
For EXP you can use the Fissure of Oblivion script you should use this script as well with exp boosters which you can gain from leveling a toon to level 10.
Besides that all kinah exploits got fixed, so there's not really a way to generate a lot of kinah except a aethertapping script or the FT script.
Old   #4613

"There wasn't really a lot of bans at NA in the past except ~20 days ago there was a ban wave with ~10 bans."

Was there ever any reason found for these? I've not run them in a week+, not sure what triggered it
Old   #4614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flylower View Post
"There wasn't really a lot of bans at NA in the past except ~20 days ago there was a ban wave with ~10 bans."

Was there ever any reason found for these? I've not run them in a week+, not sure what triggered it
Not really, I guess it was a GM who inspected some ppl doing solo group instances.
Old   #4615

Hi
Is there the possibility of IO re-operating because of an oversight of the NC company?
Old   #4616

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
Hi
Is there the possibility of IO re-operating because of an oversight of the NC company?
Yea I'm pretty sure they save the loot and kill log for at least 180 days
Old   #4617

Quote:
Yea I'm pretty sure they save the loot and kill log for at least 180 days
I tried to do it today but I can not get the IO vs 1.09 script seems to be outdated so I can not do much, but as LDR also had an error this week I thought it might be possible for IO to run again because of an oversight of the company who knows some roll Back on the server I do not understand much about it but it would be very good if it turns
Old   #4618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
I tried to do it today but I can not get the IO vs 1.09 script seems to be outdated so I can not do much, but as LDR also had an error this week I thought it might be possible for IO to run again because of an oversight of the company who knows some roll Back on the server I do not understand much about it but it would be very good if it turns
Why should IO work again?
They removed the omega stones from the loot table so no matter how long you open the chests/idiums you won't get any omega.
Besides that the script can still be used for some events cause those chests sometimes drop stuff from events.
As soon as such a event appears again I'll update the script, there's not much to adjust.
Old   #4619

Quote:
the 5.1 64bit fix for all NA users, simply extract the files inside your bin64 folder.
Hi, does it fix the 64bit client lag ? or the missing skills ?
Old   #4620

Quote:
Originally Posted by imoldman View Post
Hi, does it fix the 64bit client lag ? or the missing skills ?
Everything