Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot

Old   #451

elite*gold: 0
HOW TO USE THE NEW BOT.

ok the new bot is more or less like the old one. YOU DONT NEED CHINESE UNICODE.
I m using windows xp and i follow the video posted on one of those page cant remember which one...

So i started by installing the english version of the firewall. ()

theres a review from a trusted website about the firewall/antivirus for the people who are a bit scared.

1. Launch the bot haowan1786月6号-破解统一新区通用.exe (everything is like ?????? doesnt matter)
the first drop menu is where you need to choose your server/region, i play on china central its the first one. the order is the same than when you choose the Region for the first time with the aions launcher.

second drop menu is the name of the folder which is going to be created by the program and include the actual bot. Type "ILOVESEX" for example and the new folder name will be "HaoWan178.com-ILOVESEX" (the folder will be where you launch haowan1786月6号-破解统一新区通用.exe)

the third drop menu is where your aion folder is, you can click on the right of this drop menu and select the folder.

when your done click on the right of the first drop menu and you got the new bot folder.
Start the game with the bot launcher and play, Start the bot and if everything went ok you should have a pop up window from the firewall who ask if you want to allow the bot to communicate with i dont know what... just ignore it and hide the window .

if the game doesnt want to launch click on the haowan1786月6号-破解统一新区通用.exe and click on the bottom left its going to fix the lsp thingy. (in fact its breaking it)

if you using vista, my friend is using zone alarm as a firewall but it doesnt work as well as the chinese one. He told me he had some problem with firefox because of zone alarm.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #452

Anyone can help me i dont know how to auto release

Thanks in advance.

Old   #453

is there anyone can help me with Korean bot. tired grinding 5 month. if you know anything where to download korean bot for aion ill be very thanky.

great job with China but help also who playes in korean servers
Old   #454

for vista 64bit users using ESET NOD32 smart security the new bot is working perfect at the 4th region.
i use the haowans new bot to create the bot folder after selecting server and game path i press on the (no lsp) putton the middle one from the 2 buttons down at haowans and then i copy paste on it the old bot (balboy.exe) at the folder that i created before by the haowans bot (during the copy paste it not be able to copy the spore.dll file, just skip it...) and start the game from there. And of course don't close the warning window that will open when you start the bot in game...

By the way i dissabled the firewall from nod32 smart security , don't know if it matters haven't tried it with it on yet :P...

Old   #455

anyone knows the bot party settings?
Old   #456

how to use new bot??i dont understand chinese
Old   #457

one question, is it possible to configure this bot that he wouldn't use skills with DP for gladiators? i'm just curious, i know that i should delete the right skill from the skill window, but which one??
Old   #458

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulic View Post
how to use new bot??i dont understand chinese
u cant read english either obviously
Old   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave3 View Post
one question, is it possible to configure this bot that he wouldn't use skills with DP for gladiators? i'm just curious, i know that i should delete the right skill from the skill window, but which one??
well you know how to do then now use you brain a bit .... put the game in chinese and look at the name of your DP then compare with the names in the skill window, remove it and Voila!!!!
Old   #460

to run bot i need Chinese Pack!Can someone send me?
Old   #461

which one chinese pack? wtf?
testicule, yea but in game skills name and bots skill windows skills names are different, but i think i've done it in other way haha ty.
Old   #462

My pc does not support Chinese unicodes...that's why i cant run the bot
Old   #463

just install it from windows xp cd .....
Old   #464

i dont have Windows xp cd
Old   #465

is anyone knows how to auto release upon death please