Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
for me work now, i have used LSP from this program and have i used the old bot version "Luncher.exe" all work fine

Old   #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by liemtran View Post
ok i saw alot of ppl talk about IP/firewall. can anyone got screen shot on how to fix the
Fail message after kill 1 mob...
read 1st post idiot... stop asking

Old   #333

any ideas how to make cleric heal himself? if I change it it in assist options, to heal when hp is below 50% he doesn't want to heal himself.. lol
Old   #334

PLEASE HELP Bot doesnt stop running off in 1 direction

Hi guys, i have read thru every single post 3 times now on this bot section, ive got the bot working but everytime i start it it just runs in 1 direction and doesnt attack or stop till it runs into a wall, im guesing tab 2 has something to do with this, but all i see in the drop down is PATH2 and doesnt seem to help in anyway, anyone know how i can edit the location to hunt mobs? Any info wud be helpful ive been stuck for hours now, thanx.

A.D

Old   #335

go to page one, scroll down to the bottom a little bit, there are some screenshots in english, so you can configure the bot.
Old   #336

What's the LSP for?
I'm curious.
Old   #337

any good firewall that works with this bot for vista 64? all i tried wont work, they have timers for blooking.
Old   #338

For the ppl that the bot still works, what region are you playing? i checked my locations.xml file and there other regions have diferent update versions, that can be the reason why it still works for some.

I was in 山东网通, and it closed the client for me.

From the homewolf video I can see he is on a paid one, and those are all in version 13, except 江南电信 that is version 14.

The free ones are currenly version 15.

Also I tried to bypass gameguard, and instead of the game just closing a ingame popup appeared saying "An illegal program was detected. Close it and try again."
Old   #339

:(

i have a little question. it starts normal. but after 30 second in the game it shut down....why ? have someone the same problem?
Old   #340

omG PLEASE HELP READ ENTIRE FORUM 6 times now

Ok so i did mention earlier that in vista i can start the bot, but CANNOT edit the location, x, y, z are set to 0 and i cannot modify it in anyway, when i start the bot it simply runs in a straight line in a random direction and thats it. The **** firewalls just seem to keep cutting out my internet connection in XP and vista most of the times, any suggestion to get around this in vista and fix the problem i have with not bieing able to add a location, as i am getting "hunt location not found" all the time.

Thankyou

A.D
Old   #341

Nevermind.
The bot is working for me.
Old   #342

the bot is working for me but i have vista 64 and the firewall doesnít work as it should be, it has a timer so the pop up will stay for 15 sec and then i get the fail error, i tried to download kis9 even it said it support vista 64 but it doesnít, i tried comodor same thing, kasper didnít work it blooks it after 15 sec of pop up, zone alarm same thing.

is there a tested fire wall for vista 64 that works with this bot?
Regards
Old   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuro81 View Post
@ShaoLynn

Have you installed the firewall? if you already did, then after "FAILED!" message, click on the green icon on ur notification bar (right bottom corner of your window). go to third tab ("application" if you are using the english firewall), then scroll down all the way down until u find "Main MFC Application", click on those "green check button" (3 of them) and select the one with question mark logo option.

Now run your both again, you should get the firewall pop up instead. Now ur bot can run, but dont ever press that "confirm" button on the firewall pop up.
Thanks alot bro this method help me bot work perfectly!
Old   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by talix001 View Post
Videos bot launcher

Full video 1280X768
how to use this LSPfix program? where the hell did you get that Linker.dll file?
Old   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3se View Post
i have a little question. it starts normal. but after 30 second in the game it shut down....why ? have someone the same problem?
yes... fixed by reisntalling the client, renaming the bot folder, and moving it to a different location