Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 03/30/2018, 18:06   #3526

elite*gold: 0
hi kintarooe, NA 32bit XIGNCODE not working at all, it keeps saying incorrect client when im clearly on 32bit.

it is 100% NOT WORKING AT ALL, u need to fix it immediately!! please contact YOOUR hronos and let him know that we can't even use the bot on NA cos it keep saying incorrect client!
Old 03/30/2018, 22:12   #3527

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by scixxor View Post
hi kintarooe, NA 32bit XIGNCODE not working at all, it keeps saying incorrect client when im clearly on 32bit.

it is 100% NOT WORKING AT ALL, u need to fix it immediately!! please contact YOOUR hronos and let him know that we can't even use the bot on NA cos it keep saying incorrect client!
I already told him about that , but you can also keep posting bug reports at :

He is checking them , I see him "watching" at the excel almost daily.

So he is probably on it but further reports will strike his attention better I guess.

Regards
Old 03/31/2018, 04:29   #3528

i just bought rubot and it's 100% not working at all! i guess refund since u can't fix it? and we already post millions of bug reports! stop asking us to post reports, please open your mouth and tell your BF HRONOS to do something QUICKLY or refund!

is it fix yet kintarooe?
Old 04/01/2018, 19:36   #3529

If you want a refund , just contact me via mail - it is no problem.

Regards
Old 04/06/2018, 11:57   #3530

Hey kintarooe,
i have sent many times to Hronos for several bugs but still the bugs are there!
The most important of those bugs is that the bot is selecting targets of other players! As you can understant this is very risky for ban!
Could you pls remind to him to check it again? Or if he cannot fix it just to tell it and try to find other routes!
Thnx in advance!
Old 04/06/2018, 19:45   #3531

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomerian View Post
Hey kintarooe,
i have sent many times to Hronos for several bugs but still the bugs are there!
The most important of those bugs is that the bot is selecting targets of other players! As you can understant this is very risky for ban!
Could you pls remind to him to check it again? Or if he cannot fix it just to tell it and try to find other routes!
Thnx in advance!
It is behaving like that for quite a while and I bothered him numerous times.

He just replied to me that is the way the check works , if the bot has it as target first it will go for it.

If you encounter it happening a lot then yea , better find a different place.

Regards
Old 04/07/2018, 14:28   #3532

It is happening all the time, not if the bot has aggro first, but also if the other player has started the mob first and its HP is very low!
I remember clearly that old times it wasnt happening, it is a bug some months now!
It would be great if Hronos could fix that, and also the other bugs with the conditions and the skills also!
Thanks!
Old 04/08/2018, 00:57   #3533

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomerian View Post
It is happening all the time, not if the bot has aggro first, but also if the other player has started the mob first and its HP is very low!
I remember clearly that old times it wasnt happening, it is a bug some months now!
It would be great if Hronos could fix that, and also the other bugs with the conditions and the skills also!
Thanks!
There is only one bug report in the bug tracker , maybe file another to underline the urgency.

Also make sure everything is fine on your end before reporting.

(test quickly with a clean copy of rubot with basic skills and a small route)

Regards
Old 04/08/2018, 11:10   #3534

I tested already! The skills before using bot are not working almost at all times, some chains doesn't work (especially remove shock), and the most important, the thing that chooses other's mobs! i will try to send again the report to Hronos!
Old 04/11/2018, 03:58   #3535

The version 1.8.7.7 to patch NA .182 doesn't work: it opens but then when logging in it writes "Saving profile Warrior_0 and doesn't see any of my skills. Even if I set 1, 2, 3 etc to Offensive skills, it writes "Trying to find character in the game" and doesn't work.
I reported this bug to Hronos several days ago, but there's still no fix. Please remind him!
Old 04/12/2018, 18:45   #3536

Same here for EU after patch none of the skills are in the list!
Update plz!
Old 04/15/2018, 04:39   #3537

Try the new version , and follow the notice about NA servers (xigncode related)

Old 04/22/2018, 05:40   #3538

hey kintarooe, is it working on NA now? did u try it yourself?

hey kintarooe, i wanted to try your trial if its working for na by doing
rename or delete <GameFolder>/bin64/aion.bin file
download xignCodeFake and replace file <GameFolder>/bin32/XignCode/x3.xem
start the game with launcher

and i got this error " the program can't start because VCRUNTIME140D.dll is missing from your computer. i replace the xigncode x3.xem and this error come out, right now i have to reinstall my game lol. did u try it out yet yourself if its working??

hi kintarooe, the problem for NA it's always the XIGNCODE, if you could change rubot NA version to 64bit will be better. so we can use "paravanilla hack to BYPASS XIGNCODE" problem solved. because replacing x3.xem is not working as well. none of us in NA can use rubot now.
Old 04/22/2018, 14:54   #3539

Quote:
Originally Posted by scixxor View Post
hey kintarooe, is it working on NA now? did u try it yourself?

hey kintarooe, i wanted to try your trial if its working for na by doing
rename or delete <GameFolder>/bin64/aion.bin file
download xignCodeFake and replace file <GameFolder>/bin32/XignCode/x3.xem
start the game with launcher

and i got this error " the program can't start because VCRUNTIME140D.dll is missing from your computer. i replace the xigncode x3.xem and this error come out, right now i have to reinstall my game lol. did u try it out yet yourself if its working??

hi kintarooe, the problem for NA it's always the XIGNCODE, if you could change rubot NA version to 64bit will be better. so we can use "paravanilla hack to BYPASS XIGNCODE" problem solved. because replacing x3.xem is not working as well. none of us in NA can use rubot now.
Please use the bug report function , it is currently empty for the latest version.

Regards
Old 05/16/2018, 20:07   #3540

New patch on NA - Rubot stopped working, please update!

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot