Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #3376

elite*gold: 0
WTF the new bot doesn't have Conditions tab?? My toons don't heal, don't do buffs, take serums, what to do? List them in Healing skills - they won't be used without a target!!

BTW I ran it having lots of skills in Healing skills and the bot didn't use them!
Very badly, rarely uses buffs, never used Ascension Spell (buff 2 min).

Old   #3377

Thats true... we need that conditions tab!
I put scrolls and buffs at Before attack list but its not working correctly!
And i still have tha bug with the legate and thief!
this from log ----> "Unable to choose: Heavenly Light Thief | 2196557279 | L69 | AttackableNPC | False | ptid 2196569760 [d = 65m]"
why is it trying to target it from 65m.. i\when my settings are at 20m?
And one last.. what is this "event exit game"? i have set it to use return.. but still when bot is dying it is exiting the game completely!

Old   #3378

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomerian View Post
Thats true... we need that conditions tab!
I put scrolls and buffs at Before attack list but its not working correctly!
Anyway, it's only good for short buffs like Scouts have, not for 2-60min like Priests have, cause it does them before every mob.

Quote:
And i still have tha bug with the legate and thief!
this from log ----> "Unable to choose: Heavenly Light Thief | 2196557279 | L69 | AttackableNPC | False | ptid 2196569760 [d = 65m]"
why is it trying to target it from 65m.. i\when my settings are at 20m?
Unable to choose - yes, it happened to me too, just a glitch. It means unable to select. Happened still more at gathering: "Failure, the resource is not selected, especially at gathering fish and Ancient Aether in Enshar, used to hang for more than a minute at a node.
Quote:
And one last.. what is this "event exit game"? i have set it to use return.. but still when bot is dying it is exiting the game completely!
Uncheck "Death - exit game". I usually checked Inventory and GM to exit. You can check "Return" together with or without "Kill Process". If it has "Kill process" on it will quickly shut the window if you have checked any of the above conditions (Death, Inventory etc).
I didn't yet check this much on the new bot though.
Old   #3379

Quote:
Anyway, it's only good for short buffs like Scouts have, not for 2-60min like Priests have, cause it does them before every mob.
You can put condition with +cooldown 60mins or whatever the cooldown of the skill is! It works for me ok!

In which list you put the scrolls and food? I use it before attack but the problem is that, if scrolls close in the middle of the fight, it must wait until the next mob so before attack reuse it!

Anyway i think that previous version was better!
I am not using for long timethis bot so i am not sure about that!

What is this box with A in the tab with alerts?

Thnx for your advices m8!

Old   #3380

Chanter is not working ok,, stoped skills on DPS, i will wait for update....
Old   #3381

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by namam View Post
Use the bug report form.

(in rubot last page)

Regards
Old   #3382

Hey,

the auto-resurrect function is not working for me since the update (turned it to first/last, turned this option completely off, tested every option in this tab). If i die, the char will disconnect due to being afk for too long. Any ideas how i can fix it?

(windows 10 and windows 7 on vmware)
Old   #3383

Hey,

Bot working just fine, just one thing the save profile function.
When you save a profile, you can't save the "Auto selection" key, and the fact that you activated the shortcuts for "radar", "start" and "end bot".
The next time you launch the software, you have to re-activate those function, and re-set the key for "Auto selection".
Don't know if this is known, but it's kinda boring ^^

Thx for answer.
Old   #3384

I wait the supp have buy it but the bot bug
Old   #3385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loliloooool View Post
Hey,

When you save a profile, you can't save the "Auto selection" key, and the fact that you activated the shortcuts for "radar", "start" and "end bot".
The next time you launch the software, you have to re-activate those function, and re-set the key for "Auto selection".

Thx for answer.
Sorry, Where is "Auto-selection" key? A button to use skills? Do you mean if you change it, the profile doesn't save it?

The bot mostly works, but more difficult than before, when Conditions tab existed. Then I didn't set any cooldowns for healing skills and it ran smoothly. On the new version, when I set in Healing Skills all I had in Condition tab the bot began to lag horribly, stopped using Offensive skills, checked all unavailable healing skills every second. Then I found a solution - set +cooldown to all healing skills. It works better. But there are some bugs. When I set to use consumable items for buffs (buff+cooldown) it uses them non-stop, when available, so it will just eat everything I have quickly. Also, it stopped using skills with the condition "2 mobs attacked". Also, it tried to eat my Essense of Wind non-stop when I set it with the condition "Fly time<60%). I'll write it in the Bug Form.

Generally it was better with Conditions tab cause some buffs/heals must be used regardless of having a target (flight time, running speed, Inspiration skill on Songweaver, flight speed, healing skills, Perfect Parry on Chanter.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-bo View Post
Hey,

the auto-resurrect function is not working for me since the update (turned it to first/last, turned this option completely off, tested every option in this tab). If i die, the char will disconnect due to being afk for too long. Any ideas how i can fix it?

It works for me when I set "First" or "Last". Usual W7 Ultimate. It doesn't get the window on top anymore, this is an improvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by namam View Post
Chanter was easiset to me to adjust to the new version. I was truly terrified with Sorc.
Old   #3386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Sorry, Where is "Auto-selection" key? A button to use skills? Do you mean if you change it, the profile doesn't save it?

I mean, you can choose you shortcuts, like by default Tab for "Select nearest ennemy"or, the button used for skills, or the key for "Auto-selection".
And that key, for autoselection, doesn't get saved in profiles.
Old   #3387

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-bo View Post
Hey,

Make sure you are on the latest rubot version (1.8.2.3) [clear your browser cache before redownload]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loliloooool View Post
Hey,

Thx for answer.
Please use the bug report function inside rubot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemegamot View Post
I wait the supp have buy it but the bot bug
Cant help you if you dont tell about the issue you are having , also write me a mail please.

Regards
Old   #3388

I have pay for the bot I install .net etc I try to bot for "job" and I configure and when I press start nothing .... the mouse move etc but 0 action and supp say look tuto etc 0 help I pay for nothing I can't use .....
Old   #3389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemegamot View Post
I have pay for the bot I install .net etc I try to bot for "job" and I configure and when I press start nothing .... the mouse move etc but 0 action and supp say look tuto etc 0 help I pay for nothing I can't use .....
Well yes , please reset everything to default (options and keybinds) and then just stick to the how to videos.

Regards
Old   #3390

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Well yes , please reset everything to default (options and keybinds) and then just stick to the how to videos.

Regards
I do that but nothing really my mouse move but no click idk why and no solutions....

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot