Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 08/08/2013, 13:47   #1456

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for the explanations. Will the Sounds and Alarms option automatically exit the game when the cube is full? When I go to bed I switch my speakers off and won't hear the sound.

About Conditions mode: it would be disappointing not to have buff-only mode. When I watched your tutorial videos, I read in your guides that Conditions mode is a good helper in PVP and things like that, it's not on any route (as I see in the bot, the option of Route is disabled in Conditions Mode). So then why do characters try to run to their old waypoints if they mustn't have any waypoints? And how would it help in pvp if it can't be free from waypoints and auto-attack? There is also Conditions+Attack Mode. From your tutorials I made the conclusion that if these 2 modes exist, then characters only must attack in Conditions+Attack mode, while the pure Conditions mode is buff/heal-only. Otherwise, what would be the difference between these 2 modes?

I can tell you, Buff/Heal/Loot-only mode is very useful, I tried it yesterday a lot, I would many times like to use it on my Mains in difficult campaigns and quests where is no grinding and no waypoints, or grinding happens by my will manually. The way to attain this mode is to stop their running and I used obstacles to attain this. Please, I think you have to create this Mode as a regular one, without using obstacles against running, cause it already almost exists and it's a very valuable mode to play on Main characters.
Old 08/09/2013, 15:24   #1457

in interested on it but i've some question:
- which is the best class to use?
- there's a preconfigurated config to use?
- u can set the auto-sell loot? bag are full in no time
- its a risk to use on my main account?
Old 08/09/2013, 15:44   #1458

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
in interested on it but i've some question:
- which is the best class to use?
- there's a preconfigurated config to use?
- u can set the auto-sell loot? bag are full in no time
- its a risk to use on my main account?
Hey,

there is no real best class , each has its advantages.

But a cleric / chanter / gladiator is a good start to enter botting.

No there are no preconfigurated profiles as of now , but making one takes 2 minutes as it reads the cast time / cooldown time etc automatically.

No automatic selling as of now , was also mentioned 302 times in the pages before.

If your main account has high value , I wouldn't risk botting it - Rubot itself is safe and still not detected - but you still can get catched by players even with the auto-exit if someone close enabled.

I suggest mule accounts , that bot and send cash to your main.

Regards
Old 08/09/2013, 15:55   #1459

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Hey,

there is no real best class , each has its advantages.
But a cleric / chanter / gladiator is a good start to enter botting.
No there are no preconfigurated profiles as of now , but making one takes 2 minutes as it reads the cast time / cooldown time etc automatically.
No automatic selling as of now , was also mentioned 302 times in the pages before.
If your main account has high value , I wouldn't risk botting it - Rubot itself is safe and still not detected - but you still can get catched by players even with the auto-exit if someone close enabled.
I suggest mule accounts , that bot and send cash to your main.

Regards
thanks
sorry for the obvious question but im new to botting
so there's a setting to take only kinah and leave the loot on ground? or when the bag it's full it's automatic?

think to try the free vers before decide...as mentioned i need only to make kinah and stop.
Old 08/09/2013, 15:56   #1460

Quote:
thanks
sorry for the obvious question but im new to botting
so there's a setting to take only kinah and leave the loot on ground? or when the bag it's full it's automatic?

think to try the free vers before decide...as mentioned i need only to make kinah and stop.
Yea , if full it will still try to loot , and will automatically loot all the stackable items like manastones / kinah etc..

Of course , just try the free version first - and don't forget the how to start videos.

Regards
Old 08/09/2013, 16:21   #1461

i've downloaded rubot.zip and unzip it but no setup appear.
try to see your site but i didn't find any installation procedure. need to install something before?
Old 08/09/2013, 17:36   #1462

Quote:
i've downloaded rubot.zip and unzip it but no setup appear.
try to see your site but i didn't find any installation procedure. need to install something before?
No installation needed , just unzip and run firefox.exe.

Regards
Old 08/09/2013, 19:27   #1463

Quote:
No installation needed , just unzip and run firefox.exe.

Regards
all run with np...try it on lv1 char and botting since 30min with no stop
last question....if i got ban..GF ban my entirely account or only suspect character?

because i want to use on my main account, create my unused 25 cleric and use it for botting.

thanks
Old 08/09/2013, 20:06   #1464

Quote:
all run with np...try it on lv1 char and botting since 30min with no stop
last question....if i got ban..GF ban my entirely account or only suspect character?

because i want to use on my main account, create my unused 25 cleric and use it for botting.

thanks
I can't tell you about that , since I have't been banned yet.

But I suppose account as in all other games.

Regards
Old 08/09/2013, 21:35   #1465

Quote:
I can't tell you about that , since I have't been banned yet.

But I suppose account as in all other games.

Regards
Ok right for me..did uve New key for me in stock?
Old 08/09/2013, 23:51   #1466

Quote:
Ok right for me..did uve New key for me in stock?
Yea , just head over to my site the key shop is automatic once the payment was confirmed.

Regards
Old 08/10/2013, 11:43   #1467

lol in case of a ban you get your account locked... do you think that they will save your main ^^ lmao
Old 08/11/2013, 21:38   #1468

So will you please explain me about the Conditions mode? It seems to block waypoints that I had before since I switch to Conditions mode, right? But then to where does a character start to run when I launch the bot? To a target within the attacking or gathering radius? But if there is no target in the radius, what must happen? When I place a character close to obstacles then they start to run to somewhere, then after 10 sec it stops and the bot writes like Error due to discontinuing waypoints, beeing too far away. In fact it stops due to not running 20-40m during 10 sec (dependingly on my settings), and then I can someway use it for half-automatic work, going to where I want and killing whom I want, while they buff themselves.

Another question: in the Conditions mode, must the bot perform Healing skills if they are just set in the Healing paragraph of Skills, or they won't work unless they are set in the Conditions tab? It's important because if I set them in Conditions tab, it requires them to be put in the 1st row of the Quickbar, but in Healing, they can be anywhere.
Old 08/11/2013, 22:42   #1469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Before you run the condition mode , make sure that you untick the "on the route" in the normal auto attack mode.

This will make sure that it won't run anywhere.

In conditions mode it will use conditions and chain skills (if they are set) as usual but won't use the normal skills / healing.

Regards
Old 08/12/2013, 11:32   #1470

buying rubot today after work .
any hint ? such:
- better asmos side or elyos (due to coin quest) some elyos are kill various type of mobs not drop item... so it's still configurable?
- how can i substain my main char with a starter account due to limitation of it( can send mail, cant trade etc...etc...)
- basically can i use bot on one aion session and use my main on other? (so i can always check my bot)

great bot again
thanks to dev and kintarooe

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot