Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #1441

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I bought 2 keys to be used on 2 PCs of mine. I understood that you only allow 1 character to be played with one key at the same time, and I destined 1 key for 1 computer and 2nd key for the other, so I wouldn't forget anything about using these keys. But then, when I only work with 1 bot to 1 character on 1 Pc, and the other on the other computer, why the f**ck it tells me like "This key is already in use"?? And if I even forgot something about these keys, for example didn't close the window of another character while actually that character logged out of Aion very long ago, like 8-12 hours, why wouldn't the bot ask me for a key again, so I could enter a valid key and have my bot legally working?? Instead of this it completely stops working, and then as I try to log in with the same character again, the character's profile with all the skills is lost???

I had it several times during the last 2 days. I created profiles for my different characters, on different PCs with different keys, setting all their skills for 2 hours, it's a long work, and then they suddenly get emptified after a bot update or after some glitch happened mixing my characters and my keys, even though I'm completely sure that I destined 1 key for 1 computer and another key for another. Please make it so if there's anything wrong with the key, the bot would ask for another key and not lose the skills settings that I have in this directory!

Old   #1442

Is this bot actually lvling the char (doing quests) ? 1-60?

Old   #1443

Yep the Bot can make quests.
Old   #1444

Please, I'm really confused, why does it happen?

I worked with this character (Gladiator 22) yesterday night and didn't bot any other character on this PC for a day, his profile was last. I set all skills and launched the bot, he collected loot and then I went to bed and didn't do anything more on my computer, now in the morning I come to his directory, launch the bot and his profile is empty again (22_Gladiator), no skills are set!! Why does it happen?? In which file are all skills settings, can I restore the last settings?? It happened several times already with this character for the last few days.

You see on the picture, in his directory are several different profiles, although this directory strictly belongs to him and I tried to open this bot for only him, his Aion client window was on top. I never tried to bot 26_Chanter at all, and I used to bot 33_Templar on different times and he has his own directory. I usually have 2 Aion client windows. How can I make it so the bot only logs in to the one whose Aion window is on top??? I noticed that when I have 2 Aion clients opened, and try to open the bot, it offers to choose between "Aion client" and "Aion client" and I choose the upper one. How can I prevent losing the skills settings??

Old   #1445

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akimaru View Post
Is this bot actually lvling the char (doing quests) ? 1-60?
Yea it can do quests , but only those that are focused on [cash] in the name of it.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Please, I'm really confused, why does it happen? .....
Hey,

make sure you have 2 seperate rubot folders - make sure in each folder is a different key in the updater.ini.

Then activate the option to label the aion clients in the options tab it will make it easier for you to chose the right client (they will be called Aion#1 Aion#2 etc).

Also disable the function to auto save profiles when closed - then you have to manually save each profile , but you won't have the chance to lose them on crash of the computer and such.

Regards
Old   #1446

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Yea it can do quests , but only those that are focused on [cash] in the name of it.

Regards

Hey,

make sure you have 2 seperate rubot folders - make sure in each folder is a different key in the updater.ini.

Then activate the option to label the aion clients in the options tab it will make it easier for you to chose the right client (they will be called Aion#1 Aion#2 etc).

Also disable the function to auto save profiles when closed - then you have to manually save each profile , but you won't have the chance to lose them on crash of the computer and such.

Regards
Komm mal MSN on
Old   #1447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elekko View Post
Komm mal MSN on
Bin ich eigentlich den ganzen Tag schon , eventuell dauert das adden etwas.

Gruß
Old   #1448

I repeat the question, cause u misunderstood and didn't answer

Is bot capable of doing quests starting to at 1st lvl and lvling(doing quests) till 60 or its not possible? (it can't make quest chains like 1 after another)
Old   #1449

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post

Regards

Hey,

Regards

I found where to cancel Auto save profile, but I didn't find any Options tab anywhere in the bot and anything about labeling Aion client, where is it??
Old   #1450

Quote:

Is bot capable of doing quests starting to at 1st lvl and lvling(doing quests) till 60 or its not possible? (it can't make quest chains like 1 after another)
I understood it that it can do the coin quests because they are repeatable. I dont think you can quest through begin to end without doing thousands of profiles. You can do grinding to the first coin quests.
Old   #1451

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
[/URL]

I found where to cancel Auto save profile, but I didn't find any Options tab anywhere in the bot and anything about labeling Aion client, where is it??
In the option tab , try to check each tab closely..

P.S.

I also suggest you to upload the bot pictures to some other provider than your personal image storage.

Regards

Quote:

Don't know what you mean , I already answered - the quest function is for coin quests only [cash] prefix.

Regards
Old   #1452

I disabled Save Profile when closing the bot. I don't have the problem of identifying characters/accounts, it understands Gladiator 22. I set all skills and saved the profile as 22_Gladiator_skills, you can see it in my directory in Total Commander. But it doesn't let me Load this profile, the bot opens an empty profile again. I click on "Load" button but nothing happens! What does it mean, why does it happen so???

You wrote, "In the option tab , try to check each tab closely.." - sorry, I don't understand what and where is Options Tab??? And I checked everywhere in the bot. Please explain it to me.
Old   #1453

The button Load doesn't work for profiles, but I understood how to use a saved profile. I keep the Save Profile When Closing box checked, at the same time if I made changes in my profile, I save it with another name not to let it be suddenly overwritten by the bot. The bot always loads the profile with the default name, or creates it anew. Normally it creates a profile with the default name which is same as I saved last and there's no problem. But if a problem happens and the new default profile is empty, I manually delete the new profile and rename the profile I saved before, into the default name. This is the only way to restore my skills settings. Then I save it with another name again for a backup.

Resurrection points began to work for me.

As for closing the bot when cube is full, it doesn't do so and I didn't find such option in the bot, does it exist?

Also, I've never seen any options like "Label Aion clients" that you told me about. I look through all General Settings. I just click on the upper Aion Client option on login, having my game for botting in the active window/on top.
Old   #1454

Hey, how can I make the characters stop running in Conditions mode? I used to attain it due to the function Stop movement if the first 10 sec ran less than 20m, just due to obstacles. And then the real Conditions mode began to work, they buffed themselves and I was leading them manually. But when I try to set 0 or 5 sec for Stop Movement, it doesn't let me do it, sets 10 s as minimum. I want them to completely stop moving cause I wanna lead them manually, please tell me what to do?
Old   #1455

Not sure about your profile issues , maybe try a different path to run rubot from , as in desktop or plain C:\rubot

To your profile problems , just disable auto saving - and when you lvl up and did changes just change it as a new profile xx_aaa xx for level and aaa for the class.

Then just load it in (load button works - try the different location advice)

There is no way of using the bot in a only passive mode , it will go towards the target and attack (instanced mode , as explained in the videos) - there is no (buff only mode).

And at last I attached a picture regarding the numbering of clients and the alarm at inventory close.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

And please try to put some effort into the bot..

Regards

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot