Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/30/2013, 16:42   #1426

elite*gold: 0
I've watched your tutorial videos again, worked much with the bot and have some questions. 1. In your video "How To Start" in the Conditions tab, when you open the drop-down window for Buttons, it shows all 3 main rows of Quickbars, but when I open my window for it, it lets me select only buttons of the 1st row - from 1 to = and some unknown to me buttons num+1 etc. Here is how it looks: . What do these num buttons mean for the game? I would like to use my usual buttons of 3 main rows like it is in your video. The absence of the 2 upper rows forced me to move all buffs to the lowest row. Your video shows not everything. You set buffs into Healing box with the little Condition table below, but this table doesn't set times for the buffs. So I put all buffs to the separate Conditions tab, so I can write cooldowns or times for them. Generally buffs work without putting them into Healing box, I tried it. Do you insist on putting them to Healing box?
2. Then, please explain me more about healing. Some healing skills have Casting time, for examle Healing Light has 2s, Herb Treatment and Mana Treatment have 4s. Is it possible to specify it in the bot that they need time to be cast, so the character mustn't start a new attack until they heal themselves? Is it meant to be done automatically? Also, I have questions about Before Attack box, what should be put into it? Short buffs? Your video doesn't explain it. Also what means +pause in Conditions? Here is my screenshot, . Today I started to fight on a Chanter lev 19 in Idun's Lake, Auto-attack mode (previously I more used Gathering mode and it seemed to work rather smoothly). The spirits in Idun's Lake don't start attacking, it's that my character must attack them first. I selected the option "Attack aggressive mobs before they attack". But my character doesn't finish healing herself after the mob dies and she takes loot, then with a bad health and mana she begins to target a new mob and fight it. What can I do to make her completely heal before choosing a new target?? And I often see she has not enough time to cast Healing Light or Mana Treatment during fight. Then she sits down when her health or mana becomes completely bad, instead of healing, when the fight is over. I know that if I go to a more dangerous place with her, where mobs attack, she won't have much time to sit. If the healing buttons are available, why not click on them? I put 3 healing skills and Mana treatment additionally to Before Attack box, and set higher % of HP conditions for them to be used, like 90, 85, 80, while they are 80, 75, 70 in Healing box. Is it normal to use them this way, won't be glitching? And about +Pause, if I use it as a condition for Mana Treatment and set it to 4020-4050, what effect happens from it? Will it help make enough intervals between attacks to heal Mana?
Then, the bot has the feature "Maximum time to fight" and offers 60 sec, what effect does it make? I unchecked it cause I'm afraid that if I limit fight time while mobs are not yet killed but the character will stop fighting them and they will kill him/her? How must it work?
Old 07/30/2013, 23:31   #1427

elite*gold: 260
Just put the buffs like I did , have you tried it ?

You don't need to set the cast times or cooldown times , thats why they are there.

Just add the condition buff and you are good to go.

Only if you notice a skill doesnt get automatically detected (like herb treatment) you can use the +pause (casttime) and cooldown conditions.

Mantras go into mantra... logically.

The video is from an old rubot so it might differ , the amount of keys in the condition tab.

If you setup heals fine in the healing section that shouldnt occur , to make sure you are at full health either increase the sit down threshold or add healing "before attack" to make sure.

Regards
Old 07/31/2013, 01:02   #1428

Thanks. I learned to gather Aether and fight, almost all is good, just 1 thing breaks the work: on some character, Gladiator, it sometimes makes Disrupted Waypoints and makes him return to the obelisk. (At the same time, Chanter works on the same waypoints and with even greater targeting radius, like 25, never had this happening for the day.) Then when the Gladiator gets Disrupted Waypoints and gets to the Obelisk, he returns by Returning Waypoints which have been perfectly recorderd, he gets correctly to the place but then he does nothing, just stands. I wonder why it happens? The last time when I got this result, I tried to Stop and Launch again, and even to close the bot and open it again, but it didn't began to work on Normal waypoints anymore Then I changed Returning Waypoints to None, it still remembered the past memories and wrote many times a phrase like "Resurrection points completed", and did not do anything. Then I restarted the computer completely, and with None in the Resurrection/Return points, he at last began to work again like usually. Can I ever eliminate the feature of Disrupted Waypoints or set a greater radius for it? I'm sure a bot would normally be able to connect to the Waypoints at a lake, when there is a distance like 150-250 meters, it just requires some setting, it would just make him move the shortest way to the lost route and there are practically no obstacles on the way, no cliffs. The bot is actually good at working with little obstacles, like crystal-like objects on the lake, since I set 5 sec for Cancel if Unable to Fight, like your video recommended. Characters don't get stuck in obstacles forever, but in 5 sec forget their target and switch to a new target that is around, and this is good. Please just fix this flaw with Disrupted Route, or/and when they return from an Obelisk they also must normally continue their regular work on Normal Waypoints. I just don't know what to do on this, I decreased the radius from 25 to 20 and now trying again. If it's a persistent problem with all Melee fighters, should I set for them Taunt skill several times in Offensive Skills, or add it to Before Attack, to avoid their deviation from their waypoints, or any other thing??

2. I try to open a 2nd bot on a computer that normally works with your license cause I bought it for both computers. The bot asks me for a key and I enter the key I always use on that computer, but it just stands and does nothing at all, doesn't say anything bad nor anything good. Is it a glitch or what is happening? How do people normally perform Dual-botting on 1 computer??
Old 07/31/2013, 01:31   #1429

Make sure all your rubots are updated to the latest version (official link at download page) [if not updated through update function].

Also make sure your radius settings make sense , imagine the radius like circles - disabling attack aggro monsters first might help if you have a high radius.

I would set both options to 19 and adjust the route (run through monsters).

Oh and please , if you decide to write any further posts , please split it into tiles - don't make a wall of text. ;p

Regards
Old 07/31/2013, 12:50   #1430

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Make sure all your rubots are updated to the latest version (official link at download page) [if not updated through update function].

Also make sure your radius settings make sense , imagine the radius like circles - disabling attack aggro monsters first might help if you have a high radius.

I would set both options to 19 and adjust the route (run through monsters).

Oh and please , if you decide to write any further posts , please split it into tiles - don't make a wall of text. ;p

Regards
Thanks for the advices. Today I set targeting radius to 10m for Gladiator and it became better - less or no obstacles, deviations from waypoints, suffering from distant attacks by lake spirits (suffering used to happen due to getting stuck in obstacles). Chanter can have 25m and be OK due to distant strikes. I removed Herb treatment from the regular Healing skills of Gladiator cause it never works under attack, just spends time and Odella, and I set it to After Assassination box, HP<87%. But still if a deviation from waypoints happens, must the bot resume working after returning from Obelisk by Resurrection waypoints? So far it didn't work to me so I keep "None" in Resurrection waypoints.

About disabling Attack First - but then what will be difference between Gathering mode and Auto-Attack mode with "Gathering in Auto-Attack mode" setting? I thought Auto-Attack mode implies that the character attacks first. Also, in this specific place, lake spirits don't attack first.

So, must it be OK using 1 bot key on 2 characters on the same PC?
Old 07/31/2013, 16:32   #1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Thanks for the advices. Today I set targeting radius to 10m for Gladiator and it became better - less or no obstacles, deviations from waypoints, suffering from distant attacks by lake spirits (suffering used to happen due to getting stuck in obstacles). Chanter can have 25m and be OK due to distant strikes. I removed Herb treatment from the regular Healing skills of Gladiator cause it never works under attack, just spends time and Odella, and I set it to After Assassination box, HP<87%. But still if a deviation from waypoints happens, must the bot resume working after returning from Obelisk by Resurrection waypoints? So far it didn't work to me so I keep "None" in Resurrection waypoints.

About disabling Attack First - but then what will be difference between Gathering mode and Auto-Attack mode with "Gathering in Auto-Attack mode" setting? I thought Auto-Attack mode implies that the character attacks first. Also, in this specific place, lake spirits don't attack first.

So, must it be OK using 1 bot key on 2 characters on the same PC?
Gathering in Auto-Attack has its focus on Grinding , and will gather by chance.

Gathering itself has the focus on gathering logically..

Regarding your deathroute problem , I can't fully understand what you mean - they work fine.

Make sure to setup a nice route without too much difference in heights /cliffs and what not.

You can use the key wherever you want just not more than one logged session at a time.

Regards

UPDATE:

There has been a patch on AionEU - which changed the offsets.

We are working on an update for Rubot.

Hang in there - as usual if the patching process takes longer than expected you will receive free time as compensation.

Regards
Old 07/31/2013, 17:52   #1432

@kintarooe,

they've (Gameforge) mentioned the possibility of adding Hackshield with the release of 4.0 on Aug 28th. If this is the case, will rubot still be functional or should I say: remain undetectable?
Old 07/31/2013, 17:59   #1433

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
@kintarooe,

they've (Gameforge) mentioned the possibility of adding Hackshield with the release of 4.0 on Aug 28th. If this is the case, will rubot still be functional or should I say: remain undetectable?
In russia they have an even more aggressive antihack module called "frost" and rubot still works fine.

So I would suppose so - yes.

Regards

UPDATE:

-----= EN =-----
- support of the client 3.9 EU
- in script mode to a function SendKey added processing "tab"
Old 08/01/2013, 21:36   #1434

So you mean it's impossible to run 2 accounts on the bot on 1 PC at the same time?
Old 08/01/2013, 22:16   #1435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
So you mean it's impossible to run 2 accounts on the bot on 1 PC at the same time?
One Key for each bot , then you can run as many as you like.

Regards
Old 08/02/2013, 13:10   #1436

Hi ! Very nice stuff, maybe can you add something like a TP with coordinate (X,Y,Z) ? ^^

Continu like that, very nice cheat !
Old 08/02/2013, 13:55   #1437

Quote:
In russia they have an even more aggressive antihack module called "frost" and rubot still works fine.

So I would suppose so - yes.

Regards

UPDATE:

-----= EN =-----
- support of the client 3.9 EU
- in script mode to a function SendKey added processing "tab"
Hm, also ich würde persönlich nicht sagen, dass Frost auch nur irgendwie aggressiver ist als Hackshield. Frost kann man ganz leicht umgehen indem man einfach ohne Launcher etc startet und sich direkt mit dem russischen Server verbindet. Dann findet man die Offsets raus und das war's. Bei Hackshield sieht das schon ganz anders aus und meiner Meinung nach auch viel schwerer.
Old 08/02/2013, 14:22   #1438

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Hm, also ich würde persönlich nicht sagen, dass Frost auch nur irgendwie aggressiver ist als Hackshield. Frost kann man ganz leicht umgehen indem man einfach ohne Launcher etc startet und sich direkt mit dem russischen Server verbindet. Dann findet man die Offsets raus und das war's. Bei Hackshield sieht das schon ganz anders aus und meiner Meinung nach auch viel schwerer.
Ich persönlich habe es nicht getestet, da ich kein AionRU spiele/botte.

Aber schon einmal probiert deinen bot laufen zu lassen ? (z.B. wenn dein OS 64Bit ist?)

Es braucht meiner Meinung nach bissel mehr um Frost auszuhebeln "ohne launcher" wirst du nicht lange spielen koennen.

Und wenn man ein 64 bit OS hat , braucht man noch drittanbieter software (ASI Win U / RF Login)

Gruß
Old 08/02/2013, 19:20   #1439

Quote:
Ich persönlich habe es nicht getestet, da ich kein AionRU spiele/botte.

Aber schon einmal probiert deinen bot laufen zu lassen ? (z.B. wenn dein OS 64Bit ist?)

Es braucht meiner Meinung nach bissel mehr um Frost auszuhebeln "ohne launcher" wirst du nicht lange spielen koennen.

Und wenn man ein 64 bit OS hat , braucht man noch drittanbieter software (ASI Win U / RF Login)

Gruß
Hm, hab es ehrlich gesagt noch nicht probiert ihn laufen zu lassen.

"Und wenn man ein 64 bit OS hat , braucht man noch drittanbieter software (ASI Win U / RF Login)"

Damit hab ich ebenfalls schon erfahrung gemacht. Das brauchst man ja auch bei RuBot soweit ich weiß. Verstehe gar nicht wieso der Bothersteller damit wirbt obwohl man dann noch extra für z. B. RF Login bezahlen muss und das ganze auch noch an einen Computer gebunden ist.

Na ja, hoffen wir mal, dass es auf den NA und EU Servern soweit nicht kommt. Das bringt nur Probleme und damit meine ich nicht für Bothersteller, sondern auch für normale User.
Old 08/03/2013, 01:08   #1440

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Hm, hab es ehrlich gesagt noch nicht probiert ihn laufen zu lassen.

"Und wenn man ein 64 bit OS hat , braucht man noch drittanbieter software (ASI Win U / RF Login)"

Damit hab ich ebenfalls schon erfahrung gemacht. Das brauchst man ja auch bei RuBot soweit ich weiß. Verstehe gar nicht wieso der Bothersteller damit wirbt obwohl man dann noch extra für z. B. RF Login bezahlen muss und das ganze auch noch an einen Computer gebunden ist.

Na ja, hoffen wir mal, dass es auf den NA und EU Servern soweit nicht kommt. Das bringt nur Probleme und damit meine ich nicht für Bothersteller, sondern auch für normale User.
Deswegen sagte ich ja , es ist schon recht aufwendig einen bot auf AionRU mit Frost zum laufen zu bringen.

Und kann mir deswegen nicht vorstellen das es schwerer wird einen Umweg fuer AionEU zu finden - falls sie sich fuer einen Antihack shield entscheiden.

Gruß

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot