Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #1411
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnLee View Post
hey kinta i got a problem with my new character he only stands no walk the route.
Make sure to have automatic foward on numlock - the keybinds are different from character to character so make sure it is set to default on all characters you create and bot with.

Regards



kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1412
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
hello kintarooe,

i watched you video and it s work but frequently i have this message
"stuck press button 0 to 9 rotate camera 110 degree"

I donr understand why because road is clear and there are mob on my route point.

thank you


beuss1607 is offline  
Old   #1413
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by beuss1607 View Post
hello kintarooe,

i watched you video and it s work but frequently i have this message
"stuck press button 0 to 9 rotate camera 110 degree"

I donr understand why because road is clear and there are mob on my route point.

thank you
Does the bot move at all ? Or does it stand only ? If so check the keybind of automatic forward (must be numlock).

If it does move and you get the message from time to time , make a new route on a clean surface.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1414
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
I wanna try the bot. I unpacked the zip file to a directory. It gave files firefox.exe and firefox64.exe. What should I run?? Any other steps to perform? Framework 3.5.1 also necessary? Can I run it in a passive window of Aion client (not on top)?

Is Net Framework 3.5.1 the same thing as Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 (Full Package)? Do I need a microsoft update for it? Windows6.1-KB2836942-x64.msu or another one? I have Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.


Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1415
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I wanna try the bot. I unpacked the zip file to a directory. It gave files firefox.exe and firefox64.exe. What should I run?? Any other steps to perform? Framework 3.5.1 also necessary? Can I run it in a passive window of Aion client (not on top)?
Hey,

just check out the how to start videos and you should be good to go.

Just try to run the normal firefox.exe.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1416
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Hey,

just check out the how to start videos and you should be good to go.

Just try to run the normal firefox.exe.

Regards
Thanks. I mostly understood the bot and like it, but have some questions on its features.
1. I tried Auto-attack mode. I chose offensive skills 1st Smite and 2nd Hallowed Strike, like I always did on other bots and manually on Priests, in this order (this allows to attack from afar and not run after the target but attract it). Then, here I see that my character makes too long intervals between using Smite and Hallowed Strike, so he loses too much health. Is there the feature to set time intervals between using skills in this bot, in the full version?? I believe they could be applied faster.
2. Is there the feature to close the game after the cube is full?
3. It gathers and defends good in Gathering mode, but doesn't gather in Auto-attack mode, then what does the option mean, "Gather in attack mode"??


4. I see the directory Waypoints contains files from my 1st and 2nd recorded routes. But the bot doesn't offer me to load a waypoints file from my computer, just has the waypoints I recorded last. Will the full version let me browse for waypoints and load them?

5. How to buy the bot by paypal?
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1417
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Thanks. I mostly understood the bot and like it, but have some questions on its features.
1. I tried Auto-attack mode. I chose offensive skills 1st Smite and 2nd Hallowed Strike, like I always did on other bots and manually.....
The reason why your attacks are slow , is due you added "bandage self" as a skill without conditions.

Also it doesnt seem you have the required item for it.

In the waypoint folder are all waypoints stored even in trial version , reason why you maybe see more is cause some might be different type (death route etc)

And yes it does have a close aion / shutdown computer when inventory is full option.

For gathering you dont need a macro unless you want to gather a special plant only , the gathering in attack mode works only when all mobs are cleared then it will gather.

Please try to watch my videos again and read all slowly.

And to buy it you simply go to my shop and pay with paypal.

Regards

P.S.

I suggest to blur your name , when you post a video in the public.
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1418
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Hey,

just check out the how to start videos and you should be good to go.

Just try to run the normal firefox.exe.

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
The reason why your attacks are slow , is due you added "bandage self" as a skill without conditions.

Also it doesnt seem you have the required item for it.

In the waypoint folder are all waypoints stored even in trial version , reason why you maybe see more is cause some might be different type (death route etc)

And yes it does have a close aion / shutdown computer when inventory is full option.

For gathering you dont need a macro unless you want to gather a special plant only , the gathering in attack mode works only when all mobs are cleared then it will gather.

Please try to watch my videos again and read all slowly.

And to buy it you simply go to my shop and pay with paypal.

Regards

P.S.

I suggest to blur your name , when you post a video in the public.
Thanks.
About waypoints recorded earlier, that was my most serious question. And I can assure you I only recorded attack waypoints, no death, 2 times, and this is not bad of course that I saw them in the directory, but my question was why I can't load my previously recorded waypoints from my computer or network? I want them to be always available to be loaded from a file. I have 2 PCs and play always 2 characters together. I hate to re-record waypoints, they will never be the same. When I record them, one of characters stands on the start, the 2nd one runs and records them, and has to ignore all mobs attacking them, for the sake of recording a smooth way and return to the starting point, where the 1st character stands. It sometimes costs all health to record them. Then all characters must be able to use the points that 1 of them recorded, at any time, from a file. I tried to clear any settings on my little trial character to get back to the 1st route he recorded, for an experience, I created another directory for the bot and placed to it his old directory about waypoins with old waypoints, cause the bot only wanted to use the 2nd waypoints. The bot didn't react to the old waypoints but asked me to use "Advanced tab to choose waypoints". I didn't find any advanced tab. Will it hopefully exist on the full version?? Will I be able to load older files of waypoints from my computers to any characters?

Which name do you mean to blur when I post videos? Character name? It's just an alt for a trial, I don't actually play him.I could even delete him.

PS: and the skills began to work faster when I loaded them anew, thanks for the notice.
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1419
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Well for me it works just fine , copying old routes (waypoint folder) and copying them over to a second rubot folder (for my dualbotting) and they can use them just fine.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1420
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
Hey, I read on your site that we can use the same key for any number of accounts, characters and even give it to friends, "One key per bot - but keys aren't bound to ip / hwid / account / characters so they can be shared with friends." But for me, it doesn't want to work on one of my computers while it works on the other. "A user with the same key is already connected". Why???

I'm trying the bot on 1 characters, Gathering mode with defending. Why does it often writes in chat "Say select?????????????????"???
It also looks like the bot doesn't understand my buffs and healing skills placed in buttons 2 and 3, but only since 4. What means buttons num+1, num+2 etc?? Chanter has so many buffs, they can't all go in buttons 4 - = of the lowest raw. To where should I place Blessing of Rock and Blessing of Health in the bot - Mantras or Healing? I put them to Healing, and buttons 2 & 3, set conditions for them Buff, 3600 sec, but they didn't work when the bot started.
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1421
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Hey, I read on your site that we can use the same key for any number of accounts, characters and even give it to friends, "One key per bot -...
Removed the link as requested from the quote.

Also please.. make sure to read/watch my how to videos very closely.

Read my site very carefully as well , you can share the key but not being logged at the SAME time.

Regarding your buff settings etc, please take a moment , breath in , check my video and try to understand.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #1422

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,198
Received Thanks: 77
Hey woran liegt es wenn die Verbindung unterbrochen ist da steht wegen afk macht denn der Bot nichts mehr oder wie kann ja nicht sein das man den nachts anmacht und morgens grad mal einen Balken weiter ist. Muss der Bot im Background oder Vordergrund das man nicht raus fliegt oder gibts da n Trick das man nicht mehr unterbrochen wird an meine 24 Stunden strennung liegt es nich die ist aus.
AndyDe is offline  
Old   #1423
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Removed the link as requested from the quote.

Also please.. make sure to read/watch my how to videos very closely.

Read my site very carefully as well , you can share the key but not being logged at the SAME time.

Regarding your buff settings etc, please take a moment , breath in , check my video and try to understand.

Regards
Thanks. The buttons 2-3 seem to work now. The bot has been working the whole night, gathering, looting, no crash
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #1424
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 10
Kintarooe,

kannst du irgendwelche Informationen zum Thema Scripts zur Verfügung stellen. Damit meine ich jetzt nicht die Liste die vom Admin im Russischen Forum gepostet worden ist. Ein Tutorial wie das ganze funktioniert - oder vielleicht irgendwelche vorhandenen Scripts zum anschauen (Aether Bundle Öffnen ausgeschlossen). Das Thema Scripts ist ja eigl das was den Bot erst interessant macht.
devist8r is offline  
Old   #1425
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,361
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDe View Post
Hey woran liegt es wenn die Verbindung unterbrochen ist da steht wegen afk macht denn der Bot nichts mehr oder wie kann ja nicht sein das man den nachts anmacht und morgens grad mal einen Balken weiter ist. Muss der Bot im Background oder Vordergrund das man nicht raus fliegt oder gibts da n Trick das man nicht mehr unterbrochen wird an meine 24 Stunden strennung liegt es nich die ist aus.
Hey,

wenn es immer zur selben Zeit passiert dann wuerde ich im router noch einmal nachschauen ob es nicht wirklich die 24std Trennung ist (laesst sich ja nicht ausschalten nur verschieben)

Ansonten kommt dieses afk nur wenn der Bot gestorben ist und am Obelisk afk steht (wenn keine deathroute vorhanden)

Gruß

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Thanks. The buttons 2-3 seem to work now. The bot has been working the whole night, gathering, looting, no crash
Glad to hear, once you continue your bot journey you will learn to even optimize it even more with the conditions.


Quote:
Originally Posted by devist8r View Post
Kintarooe,

kannst du irgendwelche Informationen zum Thema Scripts zur Verfügung stellen. Damit meine ich jetzt nicht die Liste die vom Admin im Russischen Forum gepostet worden ist. Ein Tutorial wie das ganze funktioniert - oder vielleicht irgendwelche vorhandenen Scripts zum anschauen (Aether Bundle Öffnen ausgeschlossen). Das Thema Scripts ist ja eigl das was den Bot erst interessant macht.
Hey,

ein Tutorial wird es zum Scripten nicht geben, es ist wie gesagt fuer erweiterte Benutzer. Das Aether script dient nur als Beispiel.

Gruß


kintarooe is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.