Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #2176
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 11
omg - I can't wait to try this out!!!



zero462usa is offline  
Old   #2177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 11
Hey Kinta, I've got an Aethertech right now and I've put the Embark skill into the Mantra list. The bot tries to cast it but each time cancels the cast until it gets to a mob. So when the bot dies and is running back, all the way along the path it's just casting embark then canceling.

Why is it doing this and is there a way to fix it?


zero462usa is offline  
Old   #2178
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero462usa View Post
Hey Kinta, I've got an Aethertech right now and I've put the Embark skill into the Mantra list. The bot tries to cast it but each time cancels the cast until it gets to a mob. So when the bot dies and is running back, all the way along the path it's just casting embark then canceling.

Why is it doing this and is there a way to fix it?
It shouldnt be doing that , try to stop the bot and make sure the correct level is assigned for embark.

Then start it again and see if it goes better.

I will test it in a sec on the US servers.

Regards

-----------------------------------
Update:

Works fine for me on US , also tested with death route - he is casting embark right away and runs the way in the robot form.

Try what I wrote earlier.
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #2179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 11
Ok let me make sure I've got it set right.

Put embark in the Mantra section, right? Then the bot tries to cast it but it moves right away and cancels the cast. I'll record a video to show you tonight.


zero462usa is offline  
Old   #2180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 4
thanks for the new feature works very good
oraclebless is offline  
Old   #2181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hey, is there anyway for to bot to enter a certain place? Like i want him on the return from death path to go underground, which it needs to click a door and select to enter. Is there any way to do this? Would make this bot perfect if so..
resinapt is offline  
Old   #2182
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by resinapt View Post
Hey, is there anyway for to bot to enter a certain place? Like i want him on the return from death path to go underground, which it needs to click a door and select to enter. Is there any way to do this? Would make this bot perfect if so..
Nope , only a normal click on the npc works (like alukinas statue).

The suggestion for a dialogue button is already placed on the suggestion list.

May come or may not in future.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #2183
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 33
nice bot
poker4ik123 is offline  
Old   #2184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
The purchase of this bot is considered. Does it operate with a Japanese server?
If possible, a method will want to know.
makie3477 is offline  
Old   #2185
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by poker4ik123 View Post
nice bot
Thanks for the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by makie3477 View Post
The purchase of this bot is considered. Does it operate with a Japanese server?
If possible, a method will want to know.
I don't have the option to test it on the japanese servers right now.

You can simply download the bot and use the TRIAL-123 code on a character below lvl 11 (<11).

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #2186
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
when i extract the rubot.zip file it says it contains a trojan horse ? t.t
adazor is offline  
Old   #2187
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by adazor View Post
when i extract the rubot.zip file it says it contains a trojan horse ? t.t
It gives out a false positive warning due the obfuscation - you can read that up on a search machine if you want.

"false positive obfuscation" - it secures the source code of the software - antivir tries to read it but can't which results in a warning.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2188
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 4
yes i can confirm zero problems so far so must be wrong report
oraclebless is offline  
Old   #2189
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Gibt es einen Weg, dass sich der Bot im Attack + Cond. Modus nicht alleine wehrt?
Ist bei einigen Bossen nen bisschen blöd wenn man auf z.B. Artefakte attacken muss bei bestimmten Attacken, der Bot aber strikt am Boss kleben bleibt bzw. wenn man Dmg bekommt den Mob automatisch ins Target nimmt und anfängt anzugreifen.
Auch blöd, dass sich der Attack + Cond. Modus nicht durch einen Klick auf ESC sofort beendet, das macht das Ausweichen von Gegenständen die während dem Kampf spawnen denen man ausweichen muss, schwierig wenn er strikt weiter den Boss angreift.

Gruß!
Klausus is offline  
Old   #2190
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klausus View Post
Gibt es einen Weg, dass sich der Bot im Attack + Cond. Modus nicht alleine wehrt?
Ist bei einigen Bossen nen bisschen blöd wenn man auf z.B. Artefakte attacken muss bei bestimmten Attacken, der Bot aber strikt am Boss kleben bleibt bzw. wenn man Dmg bekommt den Mob automatisch ins Target nimmt und anfängt anzugreifen.
Auch blöd, dass sich der Attack + Cond. Modus nicht durch einen Klick auf ESC sofort beendet, das macht das Ausweichen von Gegenständen die während dem Kampf spawnen denen man ausweichen muss, schwierig wenn er strikt weiter den Boss angreift.

Gruß!
Hey,

einfach einen hotkey fuer "start" und "stop" in rubot einstellen.

Diese dann betaetigen wenn du kurz agieren musst.

Gruß


kintarooe is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.