Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #3361

elite*gold: 260
@ yea still no kisk res I assume , also not sure about your error log - maybe try a new route which is smaller and goes through the monsters directly.

And exclude any monsters you cant reach (flying ones etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderwiggen View Post
See title, does the bot still work? Worth getting?
Yea , you can test it for free with the trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
So, I just got 5x keys and I got into a issue. I always have the bots minimized, so whenever the bot dies the window goes up for resurrecting, problem I encountered atm is that, if 2 or 3 of my bots dies at the same time the only one to resurrect will be the one on top, while the other 2 bots never res up since the res option need the client to be on top.

Any solution?
Still working on the res method , but for now it is what it is.

Try to make a new route (Smaller with less danger) and upgrade your gear / optimize your skill usages / potion usages.

Regards

Old   #3362

elite*gold: 0
Rubot not launching

Dears,
i've just purshased the bot and it does not really launch on my Windows 10 (it worked few months ago). I've all the pre-requesit in term of dotNet frameworks, the application just does not show anything.
Any one experiencing the same issue ?
the content of the zip looks missing some stuff, e.g there's no updater.ini as we can see in the support section of the site, maybe they provite incremental updates and not all the files, i've no clue.
Please help.
thanks to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by node182 View Post
Just installed fresh copy go to open and nothing happens.. Anyone else having this issue?
i have exactly the same issue. i've just baught the 30 days key

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Trying to work on a solution but microsoft added too many blockades in their latest build.

So solutions would be downgrade / dualboot windows 7 / virtual machine windows 7

Regards.
hello,i've exactly the same problem, id say no one will install a virtual machine + tons of software just to have the bot working for aion, that will run at its best at 3 fps inside a virtual machine. Dude, please, i thaught i'm alone but it looks we're many in the same situation, on the current windows 10 (official builds) firefox does not show up at all. I could have read this forum before purshasing the bot can you please investigate how to fix it ? or will you be able to refund all your customers ?

Old   #3363

You have to fulfill the requirements to use rubot , just as any other software.

And the notification has been there for ages, if you still change your system or can't control what the system is doing then I can't help you much.

Also always try with the free trial before you decide to purchase.

Regards
Old   #3364

Quote:
@ yea still no kisk res I assume , also not sure about your error log - maybe try a new route which is smaller and goes through the monsters directly.
There is a bridge and I recorded my way aside of it through water, it used to seem easier before, but now (for last month?) they began to be stuck trying to target mobs on the other side from the bridge, and the bot doesn't use Return skill when stuck (jam 20sec), although the bot CAN use Return skill and uses it every time when the character is too far from the waypoint. My log shows that the bot sees the jam >20sec but there is no attempt to use the Return skill at this issue.

Quote:
Still working on the res method , but for now it is what it is.

Try to make a new route (Smaller with less danger) and upgrade your gear / optimize your skill usages / potion usages.
Regards
You have no safe route in Norsvold, however much you upgrade your gear, cause characters often die from pvp! My characters also farm in Blood Medal gear +15 everything, lev 69, yet it doesn't help them, death is very often! So, running 2 on same computer is only possible with a wide monitor and not very wide Aion windows, placing them by different sides.

Please update the bot for the new patch on NA!

Old   #3365

Please use this new bug form to report bugs , they will go directly to our dev.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...JEc0Q/viewform

Regards
Old   #3366

When will be the bot available for the new update?
Old   #3367

Quote:
Please use this new bug form to report bugs , they will go directly to our dev.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...JEc0Q/viewform

Regards
Thanks
Old   #3368

Working on the AionNA patch, please hang tight!

Regards
Old   #3369

Update

Hey,

nach dem Patch Rubot 1.8.2 funktioniert der NA Login nicht mehr für den EU Client. Der EU Login hat ja schon seit längerem nicht mehr funktioniert.

Wird das noch behoben? Da aktuell kein start möglich ist.
Old   #3370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverarrows1986 View Post
Hey,

nach dem Patch Rubot 1.8.2 funktioniert der NA Login nicht mehr für den EU Client. Der EU Login hat ja schon seit längerem nicht mehr funktioniert.

Wird das noch behoben? Da aktuell kein start möglich ist.
Ja wird es noch , hronos hat den patch etwas frueh veroeffentlicht.

-Eng-

There are some issues with the last update (too many changes).

We are currently investigating and testing further.

Regards
Old   #3371

SOO? I had multiple keys that ran out in 3 days, are you guys going to extend the days?
Old   #3372

Legate and Thief bug

Hello,
I have this issue when i am running the bot and Legate or Thief appears, the bot start running, ignoring the other mobs, ignoring the route, and trying target those big mobs! When its running, is aggroing all the mobs, even the Leaders until it will take target of the legate or thief! Even when it takes target still continue running and hitting at the same time! Ofcourse it will die after some seconds!
Am i doing something wrong with the settings?
Anyone else with the same issue?

Thanks in advance!
Old   #3373

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomerian View Post
Hello,
I have this issue when i am running the bot and Legate or Thief appears, the bot start running, ignoring the other mobs, ignoring the route, and trying target those big mobs! When its running, is aggroing all the mobs, even the Leaders until it will take target of the legate or thief! Even when it takes target still continue running and hitting at the same time! Ofcourse it will die after some seconds!

Thanks in advance!
What version is it, what faction, what class? I just can tell 2 things:
1. In the beginning of auto-attack it often happens that the character runs too much back and forth while fighting a mob, then it stabilizes and no longer runs until finishing fighting.
2. It works not very good with Spiritmaster - uses fear or fear shriek, presses on F1, selects self, then selects other mobs and aggroes too many mobs and dies. I changed settings in the game: F1 doesn't select self but selects pet icon placed in a toolbar. Then I mostly remove the pet out of this button on the toolbar so the bot cannot select anything while pressing F1, so doesn't deselect the previous target. I also do it on Clerics, cause they also use to press F1 during fighting many times.
3. If you don't want to target certain mobs, like bosses, go to Attack/Targeting tab and write the bosses' names to prohibited targets - pink field, and check the box "Don't target" or something like that. Also uncheck the box "Attack aggressive mobs before they attack".
Old   #3374

Legate and Thief bug

Thnx for your answer!
I use bard for botting in asmo race on eu server!
The thing is that the bot is running perfectly until Legate or Thief spawns from the rift that appears after some time!
I cant put it in ignore list because these small bosses are attacking when you are near to them!
Bot doesnt bug all the times but i checked that if legate or thief spawns in 100m then the bot tries to target them.. i noticed that in the bot log.
Normally it should target them when i am in range of 20m that i have set!
As it tries to target them it keeps running (motion activated), and keeps aggroing whatever is on its way!Some times it stucks in whatever obstacle is on its way!
This happens when these bosses are spawning over 100m away from the bot...
if they are spawning near, it will target them and work correctly!
I tried to uncheck the "attack aggresive mobs before they attack" but after this it wasnt targeting the mobs at all!
Old   #3375

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPL View Post
SOO? I had multiple keys that ran out in 3 days, are you guys going to extend the days?
2 days have been added to all active keys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksomerian View Post
Hello,

Please use the bug report form below , also make sure to reset all on default (also use a fresh rubot with proper config and test it again before filing the report).

Thanks in advance!

--Update--

Rubot 1.8.2.3 released!

If you dont get the update prompt redownload it manually from my site (clear browser cache before so you get the latest version).

- added support NA client
- updated EU client offsets
- added new resurrection algorithm in backgroung in last NA and EU clients (need setup in Attack -> Regen)
"First" can be used for Kisks and "Last" mainly for normal obelisk
- removed Cases mode (if you using "mode" arguments to autostart, need check for correctness)
- support for latest Windows 10 Creators Update and with installed .Net framework 4.7
- many fixes...

Also added 2 extra days to all active keys.

If you find a problem in the bot, please send it to me via the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aoI...OBa1UDEmPbBaJc

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot