Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #3211
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcob89 View Post
Does anyone have problem to run program today ?
Just had someone via teamviewer with that issue , on which OS are you at the moment ?

Which version / build / regional language



kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3212
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Just had someone via teamviewer with that issue , on which OS are you at the moment ?

Which version / build / regional language
Win 10
64 bit
Poland
Gameforge EU


jcob89 is offline  
Old   #3213
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcob89 View Post
Win 10
64 bit
Poland
Gameforge EU
okay "nice". could confirm it on my virtual windows 10.

Was working fine before in there - just installed latest windows updates and then rubot stopped working.

Regards

---

Remove the last update "(KB4013429)" and rubot will work again for now.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3214
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
the option NA 5.3 doesn't work


iloveyouzxw is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3215
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyouzxw View Post
the option NA 5.3 doesn't work
Yep already being checked.

-------------------------
Rubot 1.8.1.11 is out!

Rubot has been updated for AionNA.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Yep already being checked.

-------------------------
Rubot 1.8.1.11 is out!

Rubot has been updated for AionNA.

Regards
new problem, there maybe some problem with the decide of the death of the mob, cuz it doesn't make the character to loot after mobs' death.
iloveyouzxw is offline  
Old   #3217
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyouzxw View Post
new problem, there maybe some problem with the decide of the death of the mob, cuz it doesn't make the character to loot after mobs' death.
Indeed.... hope hronos is still awake...

---

Should be fixed now.
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
You need to find another way to fix the resurection problem . its cool and all if you don't do anything else and sleep but if you're boting you can't do anything else on your computer because when you die it takes control of your mouse and it wont stop untill you are rezzed .
patpelle is offline  
Old   #3219
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
If you are on windows 10 using auto updates and cant start rubot anymore,

then try to uninstall this update "(KB4013429)".

We are currently investigating why it is causing this issue.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
If you are on windows 10 using auto updates and cant start rubot anymore,

then try to uninstall this update "(KB4013429)".

We are currently investigating why it is causing this issue.

Regards
Could you stop ignoring me. Rubot has be rendered unusable while in background. Everytime you die the bot force the client to be on foreground which makes you unable to do anything else while the bot is running because when you die the bot takes control of your mouse to manualy click the rez button . Are you working on a fix for that ? because it seems you released a hasty fix for when it launched in EU and gave NA with the same useless fix .
patpelle is offline  
Old   #3221
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by patpelle View Post
Could you stop ignoring me. Rubot has be rendered unusable while in background. Everytime you die the bot force the client to be on foreground which makes you unable to do anything else while the bot is running because when you die the bot takes control of your mouse to manualy click the rez button . Are you working on a fix for that ? because it seems you released a hasty fix for when it launched in EU and gave NA with the same useless fix .
Already has been answered in the pages before this (2 or so).

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 253
Received Thanks: 3
Have you been working on the resurrection problem on NA 5.3.2? I always run auto-attack in background, so the bot taking control of the mouse when resurrecting is very bad, I can't play the game in foreground windows!
Goddevilf666ck is offline  
Old   #3223
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Have you been working on the resurrection problem on NA 5.3.2? I always run auto-attack in background, so the bot taking control of the mouse when resurrecting is very bad, I can't play the game in foreground windows!
Still nothing new yet, try a virtual machine (vmware) for full background mode.

Regards


---- Update -----

Rubot 1.8.1.13 is out!

Fixed a incompatibility with the recent windows updates in windows 10

Best of luck farming!

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3224
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Still messed up for me mate, even with fresh download and uninstalling the KB4013429 update. Just get spammed with "Failed attack conditions The given key was not present in the dictionary."
Decoding is offline  
Old   #3225
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decoding View Post
Still messed up for me mate, even with fresh download and uninstalling the KB4013429 update. Just get spammed with "Failed attack conditions The given key was not present in the dictionary."
No need to uninstall the update anymore, with the recent version.

Just make sure you extract rubot somewhere, reset every keybind and options to default in aion.

Then just follow the how to videos.

Regards


kintarooe is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.