Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
mit bzw wie bezahlt man also mit welcher methode

mfg

Guten Abend,
Ich habe ein Problem und zwar lade ich den bot runter entpacke ihn und will ihn dan öffnen aber er lässt sich einfach nicht öffnen vllt weiß ja einer hilfe

danke im Vorraus

Old   #167

elite*gold: 260
Hey sorry guys, been busy over xmas times.

If any of you still has problems just contact me.

Old   #168

Changed shop system for testing purpose.

Now you can checkout via guest by using paypal checkout.

However limitations are 1 key per cart. If you buy more than 1 key in 1 cart the system will still send out only 1 so dont make that mistake.
Old   #169

So I have decided to test this bot and tell the others about it. But before I say something I need to test it at least few days... BUT now i need some answer here:

1 - I have registered on your website and did not receive any confirmation email with password to be able to buy bot application = fail like hell. If there is a requirement to register first, before you are allowed to buy a product, you should do it automaticaly at least. Because this way nobody will be able to buy it.

2 - Currently with the TRIAL bot application Im missing these features:
2.1 - Logout when GM is online or close to you or whisper to you
2.2 - If the inventory is full, how can I bring the items to warehouse? I did not find such feature and without it grinding is quite useless. So please tell me how can I do it.
2.3 - The same when the invetory is full I should be able to sell white/green/ etc.. items at NPC. Is there a such feature? If yes, where.
2.4 - When my invetory was full, bot application told me that my inventory is full(thats cool feature) BUT I was NOT able to stop the crazy application!!! Everytime I switched windows to BOT application it automatically returns me to the Aion, so I was not able to stop it OMG. Just imagine that I need to switch it off and you simply cannot = BAN.
The only thing I could do was run to NPC and make free space in invetory to make it stop! If this behavior is just TRIAL period related I would really like to test full version before I buy it.
2.5 - application says that some features are not available in TRIAL version, so which featues I can get with full version?

There are plenty of other things, I want to know and test. So after everything will be tested and I know whats missing and whats inside of the application. How the "support" works etc.. I will inform everyone across the known forums to let people know about this product.

Old   #170

1- Dont understand your point there, registration is short and easy. Consists only of your email and your desired password. After that you just 1 click the key in store and pay with paypal - and you get an email automatically with the key once approved.

2.1- is in full version
2.2- that is afaik not possible with the current release, and not really planned but you can always head over to the official boards and put it under suggestions. It keeps getting upgraded / updated.
2.3- not atm see above.
2.4- yea in full version you can adjust your alarms, the "crazyness" you see there is the TAB to AION when X condition is met. (Alarms) you can disable all that if desired.
2.5- Basically most important is, that trial only goes up to lvl 20 and limited time.

Thanks for testing like that - keep it coming. And post all ideas on the official boards.
Old   #171

[QUOTE=kintarooe;14805631]1- Dont understand your point there, registration is short and easy. Consists only of your email and your desired password. After that you just 1 click the key in store and pay with paypal - and you get an email automatically with the key once approved.

This is the point which differs from what you said: when I click register only the following fields are available:
-Username
-email
and under email field is only short text - a password will be emailed to you.
- blue button register
So there is no field where I can put my password.
Old   #172

Ah I see what you mean now. Looks like the register button is directing to the wordpress module itself and not to the storecart.

Go this way -> put 30 days key in a cart and go to checkout-> it will prompt you for the register the way I told before. email + pass.

Good luck!
Old   #173

I got this bot like a week ago. It's been working great.
The sound alerts are really strange though
Thanks
1 User
Old   #174

Yea some of them are in russian aswell , just replace the sound files with smth you like from the net ;D
Old   #175

nice tool
Thanks
1 User
Old   #176

Thanks for your feedback
Old   #177

My Paypal account is frozen. Can't you add the payment option of moneybookers or "outside" of Paypal credit card payment?
Old   #178

well I could offer moneybookers , but its potentially more getting abused by people for scams.

But maybe I could offer you a one time go with it.
Old   #179

I want to use the bot's trial but the bot version isnt up to date. My game version is 2.7.0.1, but the highest EU version of the bot is 2.7.0.0. When i select 2.7.0.1(RU), it just shuts down.

edit; nevermind. Trying it with a character which is too high leveled.
Old   #180

Yea the correct "choice" for Aion US/EU atm is 2.7.0.1 RU.

Russian Servers are on same protocol thats why it works aswell and hronos didnt change it to RU/EU/US

But this is fixed in the beta of rubot you can get in the text below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there , for those who want to try rubot on the new gameforge servers.

Hronos released the beta version with the support for it.

All basic functions should work - pet stuff still needs to be fixed tho.

Happy testing.

------------------------------

looks like ncsoft aion pushed a ninja update with a different 2702 protocol

I'll let hronos know about it to fix it asap.

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot