Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #316
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by demigod123 View Post
I get alot of crashed as of yesterday/today

Making it pointsless to use this bot, if it shuts down after 20min or 30 min.
It worked fine 2 days ago.....
Yea, what the guy said. The bot is so good, I have such a good configuration on it right now, getting almost 100k exp per min (lvl43), non stop and safe from PVP/dying. BUT for some reason, since yesterday I'm getting loads of errors for no reason, bot shuts down every half an hour or so and its really annoying..

Hope it will be fixed soon..



Biribongolo is offline  
Old   #317
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biribongolo View Post
Yea, what the guy said. The bot is so good, I have such a good configuration on it right now, getting almost 100k exp per min (lvl43), non stop and safe from PVP/dying. BUT for some reason, since yesterday I'm getting loads of errors for no reason, bot shuts down every half an hour or so and its really annoying..

Hope it will be fixed soon..
What class are you playing as?


HeroXx is offline  
Old   #318
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 2
Hey, hab den Bot grad bei dir auf der Seite gekauft,
Allerdings hab ich ne leere email erhalten ohne key ? ^^
Adde dich gleich mal bei MSN wenns recht ist =)
LG
Dela22 is offline  
Old   #319
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXx View Post
What class are you playing as?
Sorc. But the whole point is, its non-stop. With my config, bot will not rest at all, just spam potions/abilities for HP and MP as much as possible.
Well worth the tons of mana potions tho


Biribongolo is offline  
Old   #320
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biribongolo View Post
Yea, what the guy said. The bot is so good, I have such a good configuration on it right now, getting almost 100k exp per min (lvl43), non stop and safe from PVP/dying. BUT for some reason, since yesterday I'm getting loads of errors for no reason, bot shuts down every half an hour or so and its really annoying..

Hope it will be fixed soon..
Yea we all do really hope his upgrades to the server will come soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dela22 View Post
Hey, hab den Bot grad bei dir auf der Seite gekauft,
Allerdings hab ich ne leere email erhalten ohne key ? ^^
Adde dich gleich mal bei MSN wenns recht ist =)
LG
Hey , ja kein ding adde mich ruhig. Glaube habe dir den key aber danach manuell geschickt um ca. 22:45.

Hatte gerade den shop zugemacht da warst du wohl noch auf der Seite
kintarooe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #321
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 2
XD Warum muss ich immer son Pech haben ^^

Also da ist keine Mail mit key gekommen ^^ einzige wo ich Hoffnung hatte war
ne mail: The serial number for your recent purchase allerdings war dort keine nr oder so drin enthalten ^^

Hab dich gestern noch in MSN geaddet war aber schon am pennen ^^
Lg
Dela22 is offline  
Old   #322
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
bot keep closing every 30min or so.. and sometimes give netframe error. i have installed netfram 4. beeen having hard time botting past 3-4 days.
zoekwon is offline  
Old   #323
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
same prob lot of crash
Canalsat is offline  
Old   #324
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,359
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dela22 View Post
XD Warum muss ich immer son Pech haben ^^

Also da ist keine Mail mit key gekommen ^^ einzige wo ich Hoffnung hatte war
ne mail: The serial number for your recent purchase allerdings war dort keine nr oder so drin enthalten ^^

Hab dich gestern noch in MSN geaddet war aber schon am pennen ^^
Lg
Yop alles geklaert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canalsat View Post
same prob lot of crash
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoekwon View Post
bot keep closing every 30min or so.. and sometimes give netframe error. i have installed netfram 4. beeen having hard time botting past 3-4 days.
@canalsat/zoekwon
Bot server is heavily overloaded due new customers and attacks against it, please have patience.
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #325
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
If the server is saturated, it does not concern us, we paid a bot to use it, and it crashes too often. the problem must be addressed quickly before I request a refund of my two key
warhacke is offline  
Old   #326
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 694
Received Thanks: 309
You sure it's due to server been overloaded? why would it give me Netframe errors like ever 10 mins? all i doing is using the radar for gathering. Doing my head in that it crashes ever 10 mins! doing same to my friend too.
Never had this problem while crafting so must be something to do with the radar.
Have a look into it please and don't just take "server overloaded" business.
r7slayer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #327
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
I just tested the bot without the radar, and after 10 minutes ... I think this crash is that the coding is done wrong, I just hope it will reimburse the days where you could not use our purchasing.
For information, all. Net are updated, I have 8 GB of memory, CPU I7 980 and GTX 570 graphics card. I doubt my computer is not powerful enough to manage this bot ... it is really a coding review program
warhacke is offline  
Old   #328
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntex View Post
warhacke go for aionscript ! its the best around no joke, and always up2date
But the bot is terrible.
HeroXx is offline  
Old   #329
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
where can I find it easy to use? a demo is possible?

or tutorial for config ?
warhacke is offline  
Old   #330
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhacke View Post
where can I find it easy to use? a demo is possible?
There are no demos.



HeroXx is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.