Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

"How to" Aion - FAQs + Guides + links

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
It should actually show up.. did you check every server n region 8? Cause honestly, I dunno which is server 8.

Old   #347

Well I used the link you gave for the Time. On that site its just the region not each server on the region. Sorry on the last post I said server a ton I just meant region. I think they put it on the region and it counts for all the servers not just one individual server. Anyway so it still hasn't shown up and I checked and I am sure I'm on the right region.The part where you can buy a account and time whats that all about. Do you have to buy a account from them in order to add time or can you use one you made yourself.

Old   #348

so u can still play free?
i used had an account before 1-2months , but now started download something endless, and i see posts about having to buy time...
hopo some1 can answer me
Old   #349

You can play for free for like 5 hours on any server. There was servers that were 15 days but, they seem to be gone now. After you use your 5 hours up on one region you can just switch to another and use that time up. You can get to about lvl 10-12 with in the 5 hours. So you can pretty much test out all the classes for free ya. Its only like 5 bucks for 30 hours though. The time I bought took a while for some reason I just emailed them and they put it on my account after a day.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #350

Serverliste spinnt nach Patch !!

101 , 102, etc

Weiß jemand wie ich das wieder wie vor patch hinbekomme ?
Old   #351

Ich glaub manche Server hießen schon davor 102 etc. ^^ Musst dich einfach ma danach ausrichten wo ne Zahl steht vor der Anzeige, wie voll der ist. Da steht dann ja wie viele Chars dud rauf hast und kannst dichc danach ausrichten.
Old   #352

Update: Added links for the new English patch, based on 1.5
Source: Aionsource (xD)

Thanks
1 User