Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

"How to" Aion - FAQs + Guides + links

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
Hello and thanks to this great guide!

Only thing i have to offer to the guide is that there is a small box i had to check in the launcher to get the game to launch ~ i dont know what it is but it is just left of the "X" close button

Thanks again!

Old   #332

Oh, that never happened to me.. O_O weird.
But thanks, I'll check that and maybe add it. ^^

Old   #333

Links funzen , Client direkt gepatcht , SDO Account erstellung auch easy , ID weiss ich noch net obs gefunzt hat aber es wurd genauso angezeit wie auf dem Pic und link zur Playtimeseite auch 1a gefunzt und erstmal 1 Unit bestellt !
Paytimebestellung war innerhalb von 10 minuten im Emailkasten

Alles in Allem bis jetzt TOP nur weiter so

PS. Hab gelesen das man immer nur 1 unit kaufen soll oder kannst auch gleich mehere kaufen oder gibbet da dann irgendwelche probs ?

Thx
Liquideyes
Old   #334

Ok so im playing on Azriael(spelling) but te guide is awesome., i have 5 hour limit like previous people. i believe i have a solid ID but all my friends i hooked up get kicked after 5 hours. which server name is the beta server with the unlimited play?

Old   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquideyes View Post
Links funzen , Client direkt gepatcht , SDO Account erstellung auch easy , ID weiss ich noch net obs gefunzt hat aber es wurd genauso angezeit wie auf dem Pic und link zur Playtimeseite auch 1a gefunzt und erstmal 1 Unit bestellt !
Paytimebestellung war innerhalb von 10 minuten im Emailkasten

Alles in Allem bis jetzt TOP nur weiter so

PS. Hab gelesen das man immer nur 1 unit kaufen soll oder kannst auch gleich mehere kaufen oder gibbet da dann irgendwelche probs ?

Thx
Liquideyes
Wenn du 1 Unit kaufst, kaufste halt nur 2h 5 Min.
Wenn du 2 kaufst, 4h 10 Min...usw..

Kannst bis zu 200x ne Einheit kaufen, also ~400h was ca nem halben Monat entspricht.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccolo9000 View Post
Ok so im playing on Azriael(spelling) but te guide is awesome., i have 5 hour limit like previous people. i believe i have a solid ID but all my friends i hooked up get kicked after 5 hours. which server name is the beta server with the unlimited play?
There is no beta anymore, that's like months ago. ^^ And the 5 hour limit was in the beta, too.
It's a preventation method for people in the age <18 to not become addicted to Aion.
Old   #336

hey guys + girls,

im getting the following error when i try ot install:

is there a known solution to this? im running windows 7 as u can see
Old   #337

Yeah it is a known error.
Your Data.zip seems to be not downloaded properly. Just redownload it.
Old   #338

Für die die Deutsch können es ist aufjedenfall ein Vorteil wenn man Leute aus China kennt oder aus diesem Bereich!

Denn Dort könnt ihr für 30RMB (3€) 50Spielstunden kaufen, also 4,60€ billiger als auf dieser Homepage die gepostet wurde.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony X View Post
Yeah it is a known error.
Your Data.zip seems to be not downloaded properly. Just redownload it.
hmmm i tried downloading the zip file again (from the games.on.net) and im still getting the same error...

the official site gives me a download speed of like 20kb/s so if i can steer clear of that site it would be good.
Old   #340

Yeah that happens, Aion downloads are actually cursed .. Had to download evrything like 3 times.
Old   #341

English version

First off, I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate Volume Licensing if that will matter at all during this.

Problem: I cannot seem to get the English patch to work, and have tried the various things listed in the thread already, and have done some searching.

Steps Tried: I have downloaded the ENU.pak file, removed the CHS folder and CHS.pak file from the L10N folder, made sure the versionInfo_AION.ini file is set properly and changed to read-only, verified my regional settings are set to English (United States), rebooted a couple of times, but nothing seems to be working.

The launcher always wants to re-download the CHS folder/.pak file, and if i let it, then it still boots into Korean. I've copied the CHS folder, renamed it ENU, moved the CHS folder/.pak file out and tried that - but it netted me the same results.

**** FOUND THE FIX *****
Apparently, there is a new fix for the Chinese/Korean --> English conversion. Find it here:

Thanks
Old   #342

Ok, I'll just update this guide, and thanks.
Sorry I didn#t answer, I was sleeping. XD
Old   #343

Hello all, I wanted to know which servers are the free to play ones ? I read somewhere that you can play free for 15 days ? Anybody link me please or tell me what to do.

Allso where do i get the chinese to english patch for aion ? Thanks for any help given
Old   #344

There is no beta in Aion CN anymore.
And actually..you should re-check the guide. it's written there..
EU/NA OB starts in like ..a week I guess.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #345

So i just bought some time on South 2 server and it didnt seem to show up says 4hours 50 something mins because I just created a new char on it. Maybe I am retarded or something and im on the wrong server but, I checked almost all the servers and its not showing up. Is South 2 the 8th one on the list? Region 8 south 2 is what I put 10hrs on.Help pleasee