Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

"How to" Aion - FAQs + Guides + links

Old   #316

elite*gold: 0
just wondering where do i find out how many hrs of play time i have left on my acct at tht sdo website ?

Old   #317

I have an issue, i downloaded the game. installed fine. got the ENU.pak launched the game, it updated everything. i went into the L10N folder pasted the ENU.pak in, changed the ini file to 3, 3, 3 and read only. launched and the thing is still chinese....please help i've been going all through multiple forums, i tried using RPGviewer to extract the files and replace the ones in the folders but the ENU is missing the effects subfolder and the stupid patching thing keeps putting the CHS folder and pak in everytime i load. i've been at this for hours...please help...

Old   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulioth View Post
I have an issue, i downloaded the game. installed fine. got the ENU.pak launched the game, it updated everything. i went into the L10N folder pasted the ENU.pak in, changed the ini file to 3, 3, 3 and read only. launched and the thing is still chinese....please help i've been going all through multiple forums, i tried using RPGviewer to extract the files and replace the ones in the folders but the ENU is missing the effects subfolder and the stupid patching thing keeps putting the CHS folder and pak in everytime i load. i've been at this for hours...please help...
You didn't read the guide, did you?

Make sure your system language is set to English (USA).
And just let the patcher download it's files..
Then look up the AION_versioninfo file, and replace the zeros with the number in the first line.

E.g. it's 16, 0, 0. Make it look 16, 16, 16. :O

Hope it helps.
Old   #319

I just tried what you said which was changing the versioninfo file to 13, 13 , 13 because 13 is what was in the first line by default. Still no changes...even tho i set my comp to english (usa) = \ hm. Perhaps something happened while patching. but the game launches fine etc...any other suggestions?

Old   #320

nevermind...apparently english (canada) doesn't work but english (US) does. that is so freaking wierd.....didnt think that it would matter if it was canadian or us.... thanks again for responding and taking the time to help me. i appreciate it a lot
Old   #321

Hehe, well..in the end I wasn't able to help you, but.. no problem, ya're welcome. :P
Old   #322

hey guys i have 1 question left. i am already playing but with the 5 hour limit :P meaning my account has a regular id. i followed the guide to add an adult id or w.e and it gives me this screen.

and now i cant seem to add or remove an id and im out of my 5 hours of play time = (
Old   #323

Relax, you just added an ID.
I don't know why, but it gives you this message anytime, using a wrong or right ID...
I assume that you entered a right ID, so just wait for the 5 hours to pass and then log in.
And good luck. It should work. :3
Old   #324

hm. so i have to wait till 5 hours is done and then log in to play again? cause i played for 5 hours already lol.
Old   #325

Well, you won't get any exp until those 5 hours passed by. >_>
Old   #326

it still says "you have used up all your allowed time" when i try to login even tho i only played 5 hours and it was yesterday...something im missing?
Old   #327

Dunno what should be missing .. weird.. x_X Can't really think of any solution right now. ._.
Old   #328

****...cause my friends even have this issue with adult ids as well. 5 hours and it kicks u off. and tells you that you have used up your allotted time. so im guessing 24 hours after that you can play again due to usage **** or ...the open beta is done and the 5 hours is just a trial. = (
Old   #329

elite*gold: LOCKED
I dowloade all and start Aion setup and Error help:

I dowloade all and start Aion setup and Error help:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #330

File corrupted. Download it again.