Actually, we fixed most of the bugs. All of GMs are rebuffing server every moment. And we were told that it's a "bad management" as well, no idea what he meant.
I'm happy you see the game 'pretty fun' there. Most of people are crying about removed masteries and reduced the nuker's power.
Don't play yet but i'm very happy couse u removed healer leech. What about exp from PT quest ?
Don't play yet but i'm very happy couse u removed healer leech. What about exp from PT quest ?
We removed PQ, because exp till CS1 is quite good. We revamped whole curve. We can think about adding them again, though.
I also think removing healer's leech is the best thing. After all, you should get leech only from items. Or make the leech as selfbuff. With lower value than current is. No more than 2/1k imo.
I guess whole leech should be disable in game even ornaments. Or just make relicts with leech with level req. PQ is very important for keep together community. If u can, increase pq exp.
I guess whole leech should be disable in game even ornaments. Or just make relicts with leech with level req. PQ is very important for keep together community. If u can, increase pq exp.
We actualy show the people that partying up for the dungeons is the important part. And we have shown them that healers CAN be useful without using leeches.
Leech hat 1/1k (RL12) is okay imo. We are using no leech ornaments for now.
Lol...you don't like it,don't play it.I like it a lot playing as melee hyb.Elysium is the worst for me.You know what I mean...friends getting op items and ****...
The server was so bugged I had to restart 3 times.
1st character I could't join wu-tang clan because I was unable to learn basic skills.
So then I, like many others made a beggar just so I could join a clan, then I couldn't complete one of the RTD quests because it was fk'd.
So then the next day the weapons bug had been fixed so I made another wu-tang and actually learned some clan skills just to find that the hyb had been rendered virtually useless unless you want to play melee.
They talk a good talk, but yeah I don't have to, nor will I be playing here.
The server was so bugged I had to restart 3 times.
1st character I could't join wu-tang clan because I was unable to learn basic skills.
So then I, like many others made a beggar just so I could join a clan, then I couldn't complete one of the RTD quests because it was fk'd.
So then the next day the weapons bug had been fixed so I made another wu-tang and actually learned some clan skills just to find that the hyb had been rendered virtually useless unless you want to play melee.
They talk a good talk, but yeah I don't have to, nor will I be playing here.
You are talking about 1st day failure. And we CK hyb's def nuke was changed to KR version because of many bugs that happened.
To be honest..you tryed to balance a game that cant be balanced..and all you did was **** the game even more..like seriously lmao...but meh i didnt had too much hopes for a custom server in the first place.you should take exemple on EOD..he did custom stuff on the game env...not the rest.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png