Who's a frustrated virgin here? I guess there's all the free time you're having coming from
P.S. I'm not the owner, oh, zeron says he's not curious
Lovely how not even jgw talks with mentally challaged people, intead you got the generic support answer.
This section is extremely hard to be used for serious talk w/o mods.Meaning I'll just leave people like donald take over it, nR will be posting updates here or on our new thread.
> random Romanian guy entered the site
> Tenge is like: " I'm sure it's Bogdy "
Well bogdy was quite active at that time I posted the link and after just a couple of seconds he clicked on it. I checked the time and voila 90% chance it was him. It's enough. You got anything else to add, moron?
You know that by setting up a private server with stolen files that clearly belong to Joongwon Games you violate the law and your case could even be taken to court, right?
I wonder what your local police has to say about child **** being distributed from your IP and home address.
Well bogdy was quite active at that time I posted the link and after just a couple of seconds he clicked on it. I checked the time and voila 90% chance it was him. It's enough. You got anything else to add, moron?
Even Google bot could've used that IP address, but oh well, you know it better.
I love how people are threatening eachother over the internet. What glorious times we live in where someone can just say whatever they want because they enjoy the protection of anonymity , masking themselves as tough under the delusion that they can actually do something to harm one another.
Nah, i'm good, i already had my fill of degenerates this month, i prefer the company of people whose existence is actually relevent to some degree. Goes without saying you don't fit in those parameters, so why don't you be quiet, crawl back under your rock and let the adults browse this forum.
Any ETA on ZeroN? 06/26/2016 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies When can we expect the best private server's very first arrival?
I guess we're all more than eager here to finally start playing that astoundingly wonderful server!
[Release]Neues Monster ~ Zeron 09/20/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 52 Replies Einen wunderschönen guten Tag,
Ich release heute ein neues Monster das den Namen Zeron hat.
- HD Texturen
- Neue Animationen mit Effekten
- Nutzbar mit der alten granny
- 7 Animationen
- richtig exportiert
http://i.epvpimg.com/McCnb.png