I cant use Princess request, quest ID: 29404, step 12, to auto up lvl. What's matter ? wrong ID ? And one another question, after I make mistake : delete epithet "[Sealed] Punisher of Snow Spirit Leader", I cant have it again. Help me pls.
i still dont understand what the different between NDreg Auto Updater and saweet Modified files for 9D Thailand ?. The autoupdate create a new ndreg which i cant when the autoupdater is in D9 file, but if i move the autoupdate.jar and the oldndreg out the update.jar create a new ndreg, so if i were to move all 3 of those file back would it still work? and what the password for i try www. elitepvpers . com and .de none of them work
You lazy ***...! >.< You should get banned like NOW? O_O OMG! I will help you.. dont ask me why... Here is a little what did i just made...
1. Readed your post..
2. I tryed to found some wpn.. to shoot myself but i dont found it...
3. I noticed that the you need help...
4. I backd to 1st page.. and guess what...
5. I found this:
Hmm yes you can get epi after delete it.. also Princess Request:
ID: 29404
Steps: 12
Prevent Take Item
Min Level: FC12
__________________
I try it many times, but it dont run !!! What's happen ?
Now I only can use ID quest : 29067 to up lvl !!! Help me pls, Witek.
And I see you post comment want to make BoT band, but I can't pm you in game, you usually offline . I'm TwinCurious - BoT warrior .
Ok, I should write more precise. I wanted to know if there is any gold hack quest BEFORE ~CS10. But ty anyway for your HARD WORK (going to the 1st page and coping info).
Ok, I should write more precise. I wanted to know if there is any gold hack quest BEFORE ~CS10. But ty anyway for your HARD WORK (going to the 1st page and coping info).
Yea there is quest BEFORE ~CS10.. Princess Request.. ! Gives You 6k gold..
i use 9d 1.0 build 4289 with update ndreg from today and my 9dis isn't working i taka all time disconnect, i know how to use it but i don't know what he have :|
I cannot use the LS5 quest and i made my hand OC1 and i try ten years of peace and still don't working. i delete my char and create another one but still don't work... i put 27980 with 20 stept with prevent and i let delay 1000 and nothing happend, if i try to cancel he give me disconnect :|
Who know what he have ?
p.s. sry for my english
i have a problem with LFW part 3, everytime i talk to the guy and click on the quest name the "End talk" button disappears and then nothing happens, i can't get or read the quest or advance or anything, basically kind of freeze except the guy is still moving and ****, please help me out to solve this bug.
i have a problem with LFW part 3, everytime i talk to the guy and click on the quest name the "End talk" button disappears and then nothing happens, i can't get or read the quest or advance or anything, basically kind of freeze except the guy is still moving and ****, please help me out to solve this bug.
Are you using Auto Quest while talking to NPC? If yes, then turn it off before talking to him.
my FD 12 quest Roads to Karma-The Disturbance of Zhengyang Village, i mess up and auto quest after breaking the grave now the quest just some how finish by it self and there no part 2
I completed ALL at registration but i get this error : เลขที่บัตรประจำตัวประชาชนนี้เคยลงทะเบียนครบ 3 ครั้งแล้ว! and when i translate it : The ID used to register a third time! . If i change it ... same error.My acc registration look like this :
9DiscipleTH userguide all-in-one. 12/27/2011 - 9Dragons - 72 Replies Okay - assuming that you've got the following files:
- 9DisciplinTH from saweet's topic
- Modifyd client from saweet's topic
- And as GoodOldJase mentioned:
First off: Update your D9 to version 28. And apply the right language file ;)
Well now, lets get started:
9DiscipleTH for 9D Thailand help me pls 10/14/2011 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies Hi, first thanks to everyone who contributed to this program, please help me why the program is running, but I can not get lvl task can not be happy if someone helped me:rtfm:
about 9DiscipleTH 09/15/2011 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies it is still working i get white screen on 9disciple
i try use the ndreg.xrg patch
can somone maybe uploda file or so
help with 9DiscipleTH 04/16/2011 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies hi guys. im wanting to use the 9DiscipleTH . But im starting to get really confused i keep seeing diffrent posts with diffrent files. now im not sure which is the most current ones to use... if some one can leave links ( in order of use) i would greatly apreceate it
9DiscipleTH not working? 12/21/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies Hi guyz...
i tried to use 9DiscipleTH on version 27, but it can't load...
is there any ways to make it work again?
hope to hear from u all soon...
TY