Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with 9DiscipleTH

Discussion on help with 9DiscipleTH within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with 9DiscipleTH

hi guys. im wanting to use the 9DiscipleTH . But im starting to get really confused i keep seeing diffrent posts with diffrent files. now im not sure which is the most current ones to use... if some one can leave links ( in order of use) i would greatly apreceate it
Old 04/16/2011, 01:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
9dis from here

then learn how to make shortcut(make the shortcut only after replacing the new 36 patch thing) from this and dl files

but replace these files with new 36 file (thank proxsi for it!!!!)
and that should do it 4 u
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] 9DiscipleTH for 9D Thailand
11/27/2012 - 9Dragons - 424 Replies
Yes, yes.. It is me again. This time our adventure begins on 9Dragons Thailand (D9). Many of you are familiar with my 9Disciple for 9Dragons VN so I will keep this short and sweet. Some features do not work correctly and undesired behavior may occur. Read the DISCLAIMER at the bottom before downloading! Do not download this hack or any imitation of it from any site other than the download link in this post. ...
9DiscipleTH userguide all-in-one.
12/27/2011 - 9Dragons - 72 Replies
Okay - assuming that you've got the following files: - 9DisciplinTH from saweet's topic - Modifyd client from saweet's topic - And as GoodOldJase mentioned: First off: Update your D9 to version 28. And apply the right language file ;) Well now, lets get started:
9DiscipleTH Teleport Hack Expansion Pack
12/25/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
NOW LOOKING FOR BETA TESTERS PM ME OR ADD ME ON MSN MUST HAVE -9D THAI -9DISCIPLES Hello 9Disciples Thai Users. I am currently developing an expansion pack for saweet's 9DiscipleTH teleport hack. I got sick of walking everywhere (and I'm sure many other are too) so I decided to make this. The 9DiscipleTH Teleport Hack Expansion Pack is an independent project, designed to enhance the gameplay of 9Disciple users. It adds hundreds of handy locations to the built-in teleport hack to make...
9DiscipleTH not working?
12/21/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
Hi guyz... i tried to use 9DiscipleTH on version 27, but it can't load... is there any ways to make it work again? hope to hear from u all soon... TY