Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9DiscipleTH for 9D Thailand help me pls

Discussion on 9DiscipleTH for 9D Thailand help me pls within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9DiscipleTH for 9D Thailand help me pls

Hi, first thanks to everyone who contributed to this program, please help me why the program is running, but I can not get lvl task can not be happy if someone helped me
Old 10/07/2011, 13:06   #2

what is your level? exist a quest for any level. Check forum, u will get every thing u need.
Old 10/07/2011, 14:57   #3

I am lvl 26
Old 10/13/2011, 23:07   #4

Please help me with tasks 9Disciple How do you get lvl helpful and I would like to know whether someone help me with a video
Old 10/14/2011, 13:54   #5

bro maybe u are very bad in english speach but u can use any translator to translate tutorials, every noob can learn how to use 9disciple u only have to pe patience to read them all carefully. It's very very simple to use. If u are lvl 26 then enter in any clan u want and make 10 years of peace I and II by hand and when u are at part III add id for quest for your clan, u can find it with search. when u are lvl rc1-41 i guess u have to mate ghost retunr to karma I, II, and III by hand and part IV u can find it in quest tab in ur 9disciple with 18 steps... more read on forum.