Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any point in old servers returning?

Discussion on Is there any point in old servers returning? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/13/2013, 15:37   #31
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMule View Post
Of course, as I was the person who checked all GM logs, Why would I bother not wanting something on my GM log? And as for stealing Items, I could edit any item with SMC to whatever specs that I wanted. Why would I need to steal anyone elses items. Scammers that were attemtping to trade off fake items are the people that I made to sell items. (Yes I fully checked logs) prior to making them sell it. Some people had the same item 50 times, showed in the inventory window the SOX item, then swapping it for a white NPC item. So, yet another great story, but of course we need more lies.
tell that to my +6 SoM D9 Spear that our friend GoneFishin removed after telling me that I would get banned if I didnt gave him the spear
Old 05/13/2013, 15:51   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
tell that to my +6 SoM D9 Spear that our friend GoneFishin removed after telling me that I would get banned if I didnt gave him the spear
ROFL !
Never heard of that kind of things happening , and I was part of ZSZC team haha !
But it can be ^^
Old 05/13/2013, 16:12   #33

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by caine_neros View Post
ROFL !
Never heard of that kind of things happening , and I was part of ZSZC team haha !
But it can be ^^
A part of the ZSZC team, like who, a trade helper/GM assistant or something else as irrelevant like these two?
Old 05/13/2013, 16:38   #34

Received Thanks: 3,768
Quote:
It's not so much taking items off people which was the problem, I think players bought weapons with silk, then they gave players the weapons, let them settle in for a bit, then removed it and claimed it went missing, and don't give them a refund / weapon back.
Old 05/13/2013, 17:00   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
A part of the ZSZC team, like who, a trade helper/GM assistant or something else as irrelevant like these two?
Well , a trade helper would never get corrupted sos +5+8 item's , but that's not important atm ..
ZSZC is dead .. ! (unfortunally)
Old 05/13/2013, 17:33   #36
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
It's not so much taking items off people which was the problem, I think players bought weapons with silk, then they gave players the weapons, let them settle in for a bit, then removed it and claimed it went missing, and don't give them a refund / weapon back.
not to mention Gonefishin banned me when I bough $25 silks, ask him I bought them and I didnt had them, he calls me a liar and ban because "I dont like your attitude"
Old 05/13/2013, 17:45   #37

Quote:
So, it seems what PortalDark is saying is that HE was a scammer. How much faith do we have in the "Moderator" now?
Old 05/13/2013, 17:48   #38
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
So, it seems what PortalDark is saying is that HE was a scammer. How much faith do we have in the "Moderator" now?
yeah right
try to be a little open minded
GoneFishin was corrupted and everybody knows it

He scammed many people by this method, even reported on here back then
And the best is, at this days, you still defend him

ohh, and btw
That spear SoM was a drop
It cost me a lot of gold to make it at least +6

As in a private server nowadays as well as then, I dont trust anyone and I know other people are the same, hence I rarely trade/offer trades over valuable items
Old 05/13/2013, 17:53   #39

Quote:
yeah right
try to be a little open minded
GoneFishin was corrupted and everybody knows it

He scammed many people by this method, even reported on here back then
And the best is, at this days, you still defend him
Acutally, I remember the incident. Another player globaled for a GM, I recalled him. He told me "This person" was trying to scam him with swapping an item.

What I did was look at logs, I saw that this was the case. (Swapping out 1 item for another that was NPC.)

So I recalled you and asked you to make the sale.

You said. "I dont want to sell it anymore."

Sounds exactly like a scam to me.

As for ZSP any time there was ZSP that was missed I checked, ( Your purchase did not go through, and you decided to be a complete **** about it.
Old 05/13/2013, 17:56   #40

Received Thanks: 3,768
Quote:
Acutally, I remember the incident. Another player globaled for a GM, I recalled him. He told me "This person" was trying to scam him with swapping an item.

What I did was look at logs, I saw that this was the case. (Swapping out 1 item for another that was NPC.)

As for ZSP any time there was ZSP that was missed I checked, ( Your purchase did not go through, and you decided to be a complete **** about it.
You definitely can't make an accusation like that with no proof
Old 05/13/2013, 17:57   #41
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:

As for ZSP any time there was ZSP that was missed I checked, ( Your purchase did not go through, and you decided to be a complete dick about it.
first, never reported back to any other GM as I knew that would only bring me the ban hammer
also, I doubt you know me back then as I used another IGN after knowing(in a forum post) that the staff was gonna ban users linked to Elitepvpers

second, the ZSP(forgot that was its name)
The Paypal transaction was completed, the money was received, no zsp, I asked Gone, then ban hammer time

that was when I moved to swSRO

and third, try to accept your server mistakes for once, the server could be awesome and dead by now, but the fact you are defending Gone for his corrupted actions while everybody knew his intentions is not the best way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
GoneFishin was a fucking faggot, end of the story. We certainly have more faith in Portal than anyone from the ZSZC team.
Old 05/13/2013, 18:04   #42

Quote:
first, never reported back to any other GM as I knew that would only bring me the ban hammer
also, I doubt you know me back then as I used another IGN after knowing(in a forum post) that the staff was gonna ban users linked to Elitepvpers

second, the ZSP(forgot that was its name)
The Paypal transaction was completed, the money was received, no zsp, I asked Gone, then ban hammer time

that was when I moved to swSRO

and third, try to accept your server mistakes for once, the server could be awesome and dead by now, but the fact you are defending Gone for his corrupted actions while everybody knew his intentions is not the best way
Do you not realize by now that I am "GoneFishin" Pay attention.
Old 05/13/2013, 18:05   #43
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Do you not realize by now that I am "GoneFishin" Pay attention.
I know
Pay attention

btw, again, how come you know me if I used another ign?(no sarcasm, really, how you know me?)
Old 05/13/2013, 18:13   #44

Quote:
I know
Pay attention

btw, again, how come you know me if I used another ign?
Because I remember the incident, Of course it was awhile ago, I do not remember the IGN's. But since it only happened that one time, and you posted here as soon as it was done.
Old 05/13/2013, 18:21   #45
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Because I remember the incident, Of course it was awhile ago, I do not remember the IGN's. But since it only happened that one time, and you posted here as soon as it was done.
I dont remember posting it here(I may but dont remember)
*searches on posts* Elitepvpers max number of search page=200
FUUUUUUUU

anyway
you know what, I dont know why we are arguing so much
This is supposed to be a discussion, not a flame war thread