Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/31/2012, 21:07   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricard View Post
Does it work for hero brasil?
Hero Brasil uses a different set of memory pointers. I'm working on a seperate version of Hellfire for Brasil, Turkey, Japan and China (Hero2)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2012, 20:26   #497

great job, might come back to playin hero xD, and **** youve been updating this for a long time
Old 02/04/2012, 21:36   #498

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbradx123 View Post
great job, might come back to playin hero xD, and **** youve been updating this for a long time
gradually building it since Heavenfire shut down (Nov 2001). Each time the patches make changes it takes a bit to find everything again, then I try and test everything for at least a day to make sure it works right.

I sometimes miss a feature or two with everything it does in the background. Still fighting with the inventory stuff, tho. I want to get it so it will buy/sell automatically and get it to run point-to-point. Then I'll be happy with it (well, for a short time at least till I find something else to put in 8^D)

I haven't found a solution to the mining issue yet, but have a few ideas I'm trying. The hardest part is getting the bot to recognize the minerals and plants, since the game treats them as NPC-type characters. Recognizing them would help with selling and mining.
Old 02/04/2012, 22:44   #499

by the way for the point-to-point running system, you should grid out the maps, kinda like with some silkroad bots, maps are set in grids, and theres options to record the static clicks to create a walking script. idk if the coding would allow you to implement some of the ideas from it, but check it out if you want. bot-cave.net is one of the best bots for SRO, and can really help ya if you look through the coding of the bot

oops but if you meant point to point as in when botting instead of like a tabbing system, im not sure then, thats where it gets difficult
Old 02/05/2012, 05:53   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbradx123 View Post
by the way for the point-to-point running system, you should grid out the maps, kinda like with some silkroad bots, maps are set in grids, and theres options to record the static clicks to create a walking script. idk if the coding would allow you to implement some of the ideas from it, but check it out if you want. bot-cave.net is one of the best bots for SRO, and can really help ya if you look through the coding of the bot

oops but if you meant point to point as in when botting instead of like a tabbing system, im not sure then, thats where it gets difficult
Say you are at the Highlands gate and you wanted to first store the valuable items, then sell the rest. You'd run to the bank first, store stuff, then run to the tavern, sell the rest and then buy your pots and run back to where you were to begin with.

Trying a few grid-mapping routines like A-Star and a couple others to trace the quickest routes to travel from wherever you are, there and back. Sort of like the toy that follows the pencil line to find where it's going. Draw the path on a gridmap and let the bot follow the line...
Old 02/06/2012, 11:56   #501

hey karraksc, do you think you will release a bot for hero br anytime soon?
Old 02/06/2012, 22:00   #502

Quote:
hey karraksc, do you think you will release a bot for hero br anytime soon?
I'm finishing up on a couple of things for the US bot. Then I can get started on modding it to work for Brasil, China and Japan since they use the same pointer structure as the US, just different locations. Turkey still uses the older client pointer structure (the one we saw back in 2005-2007) so it will take a bit longer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2012, 23:05   #503

Alright thank you, I have a question but it's not about the bot. Hero online brazil uses a normal launcher, you do not login from the website, so do you know a way to multiclient?
Old 02/07/2012, 00:47   #504

Quote:
Alright thank you, I have a question but it's not about the bot. Hero online brazil uses a normal launcher, you do not login from the website, so do you know a way to multiclient?
Same as with the US Hero.
Make sure you have a min of 412M ram for each copy of Hero Running.

1. Log into Hero like you would normally
2. Hit CTRL-ALT-DELETE and start the task manager
3. Kill Launcher.exe
4. Log in again using the second account
5. you're good to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2012, 20:31   #505

Thank you very much!
Old 02/11/2012, 08:42   #506

Quote:
Thank you very much!
I've got a copy of Hellfire modded to work with Hero Brasil, tho I'm going to have to test if for a few days running before it can be released. I am also working on modding the Starter to log into this version.

I'll let you know as to when I'll have it ready for downloading.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2012, 11:27   #507

Hey,

The starter file really needs the user of: $ES_PASSWORD at the end of the Password GUI Input Box. I tried to reverse engineer your Starter.exe to show an example but I can only get an overlay of the GUI not the actual code, however I've got the reverse engineered the source of the actual macro. I'm impressed with the login process.

Also, attached is a little tool I use for all of my accounts/characters which for me makes my life a lot easier.

Source can be given to admins/moderators and OP (To verify it's clean), it's a fairly simple clean clear macro so would only take 30 seconds to get verified.
Attached Files
File Type: zip QuickerLogins.zip (376.8 KB, 5 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2012, 20:37   #508

finaly working on win 7 ... :/?
Old 02/15/2012, 06:45   #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chami View Post
finaly working on win 7 ... :/?
Ever since I upgraded the Delphi compiler from 7 to XE it seems to be working as fast under Win7 32/64bit as it does under XP. I'm currently doing all my work using Delphi XE2, which has support for 64bit pointers. I'm working on the auto-login and Restart after disconnects at the moment.
Old 02/15/2012, 08:02   #510

karraksc, Would it be possible for a copy of the source as I'm wanting to chance a few things and test out some thing (Both the correct source for hellfire and starter.

Also, do you know why every like 2 hours Hellfire.exe crashes
Closed Thread