Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] setting level rates(by request)

Discussion on [GUIDE] setting level rates(by request) within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/29/2012, 12:40   #16

elite*gold: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by lineageno1 View Post
I can't up level > 195, 8.4% is super hard no way for continues play
lol this thread is not about your ability to level or not lol if you are having troubles in a server ask the staff in that server to help u
Old 03/04/2012, 20:21   #17

elite*gold: 0
Hate to be the odd one out, but NO ONE here noticed that you are editing cq_userlev which does ABSOLUTELY nothing to Levels....

Now here's a hint in the right direction.......Why would Server/Client have levexp files and cq_userlev does the leveling? LOL Yet alone I know from experience it is not userlev
Old 03/04/2012, 20:26   #18

duh this is for experience rates for each level and it does very much have something to do with it lol

choose your next words carefully
Old 03/04/2012, 20:30   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
Hate to be the odd one out, but NO ONE here noticed that you are editing cq_userlev which does ABSOLUTELY nothing to Levels....

Now here's a hint in the right direction.......Why would Server/Client have levexp files and cq_userlev does the leveling? LOL Yet alone I know from experience it is not userlev
Yep, I made the mistake of thinking he was talking about the right table to start with, if I had caught that it was userlev and not levexp, my entire series of posts would have been different. Being that it is levexp that controls pilot inf art fuse android archer types for xp peaks per level, recs, od's and such.
Old 03/04/2012, 20:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
duh this is for experience rates for each level and it does very much have something to do with it lol

choose your next words carefully
Choose my words carefully?

Look Shadow was right... you are giving out a sh*t load of miss infromation

You say cq_userlev controls the level rates? Well your wrong....its levexp...get your facts right. I almost feel sorry for you now.

But like i sad...almost
Old 03/04/2012, 20:34   #21

Quote:
lol no one asked you to hold anyones hand and I as for changing the xp outputs for the monsters thats another matter altogether ... i dont need to explore how to adjust it as I already have

now another way to set your exp rates which you can try besides this is to simply change the amount of experience each monster gives by changing its level and added exp bonuses in cq_monstertype and cq_monsterexp

please if you are trying to point people in the right direction dont do it by pointing at them and calling them noobs passively or not "people dont learn that way either"

and of course cq_levexp which is what I assume is what youre refering to which dictates how much experience you get during od periods
lol
Old 03/04/2012, 20:38   #22

Quote:
lol
No, not od period you tool, it controls XP max margins per level, as in how much experience you need to get to the next level. It has a type id for each type of xp area, pilot, inf, art for stock , and for something updated, pilot, inf, art, archer, fuse, android. But you don't know any of that since you don't have a freaking clue as to what you are doing.

levexp isn't "od xp outputs". You are soooo wrong in that regard.

I'll say this now, this guide is trash, and the author has no clue as to what he is doing. I made the mistake of assuming he was even talking about the right table for editing experience totals per level, but no he was using the wrong table to start with and still saying he was right....
Old 03/04/2012, 20:45   #23

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Agreed
Old 03/04/2012, 20:46   #24

shadow he keeps asking for proof ect but as i see it he wants to see what you have so he can get at least get some idea what he keeps ******* up since in reality he has no freaken idea what he is doing. every single time he post a guide or tries to explain something to someone each and every time it shows very clearly he knows nothing just keeps making a fool out of himself. he has no idea what you just tried to explain to him he probably thinks its just like conquer