Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DUPE] DK Dual Spec Bug, Gold, EOT and EOF

Discussion on [DUPE] DK Dual Spec Bug, Gold, EOT and EOF within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

@D.e.a.t.h.s.o.f.t.com Larrydetuvi

Vielleicht kann jemand was damit anfangen?! Ist aber schon veraltet!

Falls es jemand auf Deutsch übersetzen will, bitte bei mir per PM melden. Kann es dann unten drunter mit anhängen!

1) Lvl 80
2) Dual Spec
3) Guild bank with full access.
This dupe method is simple in concept; the main aim is to generate a Rollback. Currently I know 2 ways to get a rollback:
1) Crash
2) DK Dual Spec Bug
The 2nd method is the easiest to do and seems undetectable (Actually I wasn’t banned because of dupe, but because of wallbugging a boss, weird isn`t it?)
The DK Rollback bug is unpredictable and quite common on latin servers, It consists in your character stop being saved by changing your specs, something like:
1) You log in
2) Move a couple of steps
3) Change spec
4) Log off
5) Log in
6) You are where you started at step one, also inventory, quests, etc.
You never know when it will happen but once you get it you can have it forever. Currently IDK what triggers the bug, to get it I just used dual and relog until I had it, It took me around 1~2hrs to get it, I used an specific spec but since a friend of mine got it with completely different talents I think is not worth to post the spec.
Now that you reloged and finally got the rollback bug, this is what you must not do in order to not lose it:
1) DON?T RESET YOUR SPECS
2) DON?T USE DUAL IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN-GAME MORE TIME THAN THE SERVER SAVE TIME.
Ok, now that you managed to get the bug this is how you dupe the things:

GOLD
1) Get one or two :
2) Relog
3) Sell the item to NPC
4) Go to guild bank and deposit any amount, 1g or whatever
5) Change spec
6) Relog
Now you have the item in the Inventory and the gold for selling it.

EOT and EOF
1) Get a quest like [xxxxxxxxxxx Must Die].
2) Go with a raid and kill the boss.
3) Go to the NPC to complete the quest, but don?t complete it yet.
4) Relog
5) Complete the quest
6) Save your inventory (not .save) Trade some gold to a char or send a mail with a item.
7) Change spec.
8) Relog
Now you have the quest but the EoT and EoF will still in your inventory.

Honor and Arena Points
1) Relog
2) Buy something with honor or AP
3) Save inventory (again, never with .save) Trade an item or send a mail with gold or an item.
4) Change spec
5) Relog
Now you have Item + honor or ap, If you refund the item and buy something more expensive you can get a serious amount of AP and Honor in short time.
Now this is the part when I tell you how to dupe most items, but they must be:
1) Tradeable
2) Stackable
This is how:
1) Relog
2) Go to guild bank and deposit the whole stack - 1
For example:
I want to dupe saronite and I have 6, so I deposit 5 in the guild bank and leave 1 in my inventory
3) Change Spec
4) Relog
At the guild bank you would have the 5 that previously deposited and the original 6 at your inventory.
Old 11/28/2011, 18:03   #2

OLD!
funzt net, auf frostmourne ebenfalls nicht-.-
Old 11/29/2011, 10:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas von Schulbrot View Post
Vielleicht kann jemand was damit anfangen?! Ist aber schon veraltet!
Das es OLD ist, wissen wir. Das habe ich auch dazu geschrieben gehabt. Das heißt aber nicht das es auf allen Servern gefixxt ist.
Old 12/01/2011, 14:25   #4

du hättest mindestens auch den autor auf DS nennen können.... (Larrydetuvi)
Closed Thread