Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe

Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method.

Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other server other than the official CCR english global server, I do not know if they work on there. I am strictly looking for a trade off for Official CCR Global RF online.

PM me if you are interested in the trade. I will ignore any PM's that does not meet up with my request.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump