Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dupe gold mit dual login mit Packet Edit

Discussion on dupe gold mit dual login mit Packet Edit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dupe gold mit dual login mit Packet Edit

weg
Old 03/03/2010, 19:01   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
Google Übersetzung?

Das ist ja schreckliches Deutsch..
Old 03/03/2010, 20:42   #3

Iam sorry but can you retyp this in english pls?
Old 03/05/2010, 22:28   #4
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
dude, retype it in english i can understand it better in english

even when my mothertongue is german lol.
Old 04/23/2010, 14:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
dude, retype it in english i can understand it better in english

even when my mothertongue is german lol.
Pointless translating, he's basically showing his lack of Hacking/Botting knowledge..... no you cannot "Dupe" gold via editing packets (* Ill spare a lenthy 6 Page essay into you need to know the correct Encryption methods used and so forth... my links in my siggy lead to threads about this subject for other mmorpgs aswell, the program used to do it is called a Proxy... oh and as has been covered before aswell.... WPE does NOT Work for ANY MMORPG in regards to packet editing as it does NOT have the ability to De-Crypt and Re-Encrypt the packets to the same SSL Format *).

The "Login" exploit is a myth, you could use Ollydbg to JMP passed the original checks for Pass/ID to de-parethise the exe but this is useless as the memory stack wouldnt contain your ID/PASS thus wouldnt be able to be called by the main exe and thus, you wouldnt log in... what people have heard about is the exploit to say ur offline when ur not, basically its a error during Login that means the server thinks your offline, you cannot talk to people or be spoken to, nor join partys or warbands, on the other hand u can collect the "Rewards" for quests multiple times as the server isnt changin the flag for "QuestComplete" thus you could exploit the quest rewards...... And as far as im aware its not still do-able.