Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Easy XP Grinding in Howling Fjord

Old 04/13/2009, 15:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Tried again.
First with my lvl 70 warlock and 2nd with my lvl 68 shaman.
I tried with 3 different guys in 3 different parties (all them in Howling Fjord, of course).

It didn't work. Always getting 69-70 xp per mob.

Old 07/08/2009, 18:00   #17

is it fixed?
Old 07/14/2009, 11:18   #18

Yes.

« [nutzlos] unter notherend als geist | VH Finish your reputation with faction x (tabard req.) »

Similar Threads
45-53 Easy Grinding Requires a high lvl helper
08/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Enter BRD and get to General Angerforge. The lvl 80 your with stands near the bottom of the ramp that leads to Golem Lord Angermarch (or whatev his name is) Pull General Angerforge and run to your 80. When you are close, shadowmeld/vanish. There will be 4 Firelords that spawn, Kill them and they will instantly respawn forever. Meaning you can grind them endlessly. Edit: If anyone has a model edit of a swift zulian tiger into a black qiraji resonating crystal it would be...
Howling Fjord quest- Level up weapon skills
01/30/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Among your first set of quests will be one given by Pontius, near the cannons, and is named 'Let Them Eat Crow.' Let Them Eat Crow - Quest - World of Warcraft If you have already done this quest, you're out of luck. http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5373/69753109nx0.th.jpg He will give you a cage that contains a hungry plaguehound and wants you to kill crows in Bleeding Vale, right outside the town. You can either do the quest and not turn it in or just get the quest and summon the...
[Exploit] Easy grinding 48-55-ish
06/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 10 Replies
Just found a nice way to grind from 48-55ish, here's what you do. 1)Go to the Eiglophian Mountains 2) Pick up the quest "Path of the Raven" 3) Head to coordinates 470,241 Here's the magic. Every time you approach the bowl, a level 50 will spawn to 'guard' it. Just find the range at which he spawns, and walk into it, kill him, take a step back out and in and he'll spawn again. He drops no loot however, so don't expect to get rich off of this, just a good way to make some quick...
I NED AUTO HOWLING software or haks of tales of pirates online
03/23/2008 - General Coding - 1 Replies
hey i found a lot but cudnt find ne ........ plz i ned 1 auto howl casting software of ta;les of pirates online if ne1 cud jus hgelp me out... i wud be thankful plzzzzzz post me sm links oif possible thx
easy silithus elite grinding
12/13/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
this aint really an exploit as such and its not quite a guide so i posted it here admins move it wherever u see fit Basically this is a way to farm Hive'zora elete mobs in sillithus, these mobs need to be farmed for 2 reasons 1: when skinned these mobs drop Heavy silithid carapace's and silithid chitin both of these regents are used in the creation of saldstaler mail armour (best NR gear easily accsesable for hunters) 2: they are required for several quests in sillithus that would...