Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

easy silithus elite grinding

Discussion on easy silithus elite grinding within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
this aint really an exploit as such and its not quite a guide so i posted it here admins move it wherever u see fit

Basically this is a way to farm Hive'zora elete mobs in sillithus, these mobs need to be farmed for 2 reasons

1: when skinned these mobs drop Heavy silithid carapace's and silithid chitin both of these regents are used in the creation of saldstaler mail armour (best NR gear easily accsesable for hunters)
2: they are required for several quests in sillithus that would normally require a group of 2-3 men

How to do it

its really quite simple all you do is run to the elete mob u want to kill within 60ft of the guardian mobs hit it ONCE run back to the guardians and make sure the mob passes directly passt the middle guard, the guards will proceed to start killing the mob at a rate of 1% of its hp every half second or so, all you have to do is use your aggro reducing move fade, feighn, death, vanish etc and wait for it to die

Now u may think its only 1 mob d*ckhead but these things hit really hard and it allows u to do the quests/grind your reagents without any hastle of water food or anything at all. It also allows lower lvl players to grind these mobs should they wish to for whatever reason. Obviously if you want to u can help the guardian mobs kill the elete but u will pull aggro and have to loose it agen

ive been using this while trying to farm my nature resistance gear for AQ40 and let me tell u it helps especially if you are a caster or hunter as u can do it whilst oom

u have to do 10% or 20% dmg to loot im trying to work out which ill post back with more details

Old 12/13/2006, 07:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
May i ask how much gold u pump in an hour doin this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Grind Exploit - grinding Elite without getting DMG
11/25/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Schaut euch das Video an, es sagt mehr aus als Worte :cool: Bei Fragen, einfach posten. Wenn ich kann werde ich diese dann beantworten. English: Watch the Video. If you have questions, ask in thies Thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyOWW2gHmdk
45-53 Easy Grinding Requires a high lvl helper
08/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Enter BRD and get to General Angerforge. The lvl 80 your with stands near the bottom of the ramp that leads to Golem Lord Angermarch (or whatev his name is) Pull General Angerforge and run to your 80. When you are close, shadowmeld/vanish. There will be 4 Firelords that spawn, Kill them and they will instantly respawn forever. Meaning you can grind them endlessly. Edit: If anyone has a model edit of a swift zulian tiger into a black qiraji resonating crystal it would be...
Easy XP Grinding in Howling Fjord
07/14/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
So this is a pretty amazing little exploit a buddy of mine and I stumbled across. First of all let me say that I'm a huge fan of the site and I'm proud to finally be contributing to its awesomeness. Things you will need for this exploit: -Need to be an alliance toon (sorry horde) -Must not have completed the quest "It goes to 11..." *for those of you that are unsure if you've completed this quest, this is the one where you gain control of a harpoon gun and shoot buildings to alert...
[Exploit] Easy grinding 48-55-ish
06/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 10 Replies
Just found a nice way to grind from 48-55ish, here's what you do. 1)Go to the Eiglophian Mountains 2) Pick up the quest "Path of the Raven" 3) Head to coordinates 470,241 Here's the magic. Every time you approach the bowl, a level 50 will spawn to 'guard' it. Just find the range at which he spawns, and walk into it, kill him, take a step back out and in and he'll spawn again. He drops no loot however, so don't expect to get rich off of this, just a good way to make some quick...
Ruf in Silithus
09/13/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Mal wieder eine frage. Ich lese gerade den Post mit 70000 Ruf in einer Stunde in den Pestländern. Kennt vielleicht einer ne Methode um schnell Ruf in Silithus zu bekommen? Da würde ich nämlich noch etwas brauchen.