Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I NED AUTO HOWLING software or haks of tales of pirates online

Discussion on I NED AUTO HOWLING software or haks of tales of pirates online within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I NED AUTO HOWLING software or haks of tales of pirates online

hey i found a lot but cudnt find ne ........ plz i ned 1 auto howl casting software of ta;les of pirates online if ne1 cud jus hgelp me out... i wud be thankful plzzzzzz post me sm links oif possible thx
Old 03/23/2008, 10:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Can you please write in proper english for people to understand you?
Even if someone has the software you need, he won't understand what you are searching and could not help you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need cheats to "Tales of Pirates Online"
01/03/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
Please, I need cheats to "Tales of Pirates Online" please.! :) thx
Need Help In Cheat Engine For Tales of Pirates Online
12/30/2010 - Foreign Games - 2 Replies
Hey.. Could any1 tell How To Benefit of Cheat Engine Into Tales of Pirates Online..? What's The Utilization of Cheat Engine Into Tales Of Pirates Online..? How Can i speed my charc With out speeding monster movements..? How Can make Speed Hack For My Char That Make My Att N Move Speedy..? Wanna Any1 tell In What Other Things Can Cheat Engine Be Benefit Into This Game..? Is There Any Bot Which Make My Charc Move, kill, Pick items N Reconnect.. Just Bot Like Any Other...
anything for tales of pirates ? top .
04/15/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
i wonder if there anything for tales of pirates on elitepvp or the web...like marcos or so. game site : Tales of Pirates Community, Free online game cool mmorpg game..
Tales of Pirates
01/14/2009 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hey^^, bin recht neu und brächte account hack porgramm for Tales of Pirates ein online game...mein freund hat mir mein acc gehackt und die ich geld reingesteckt habe...es wäre gut wenn n einer von euch mir weiter hilfen könnte. Sonstige programme wie Money Hacking wäre auch gut ..:(
Tales of Pirates
07/17/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Does anyone have a way to level other characters (besides Carsise using Auto-Howl). I have tried one suggestion but apperantly the new releases no longer allow it to work. I just need a way to auto attack several monsters in a row. I have a high level character (73) and it takes forever to grind mobs to gain experience. If I could do it while I slept or while I work that would be awesome. Any help or suggestions would be great! Thank you.