Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Howling Fjord quest- Level up weapon skills

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Howling Fjord quest- Level up weapon skills

Among your first set of quests will be one given by Pontius, near the cannons, and is named 'Let Them Eat Crow.' If you have already done this quest, you're out of luck.

He will give you a cage that contains a hungry plaguehound and wants you to kill crows in Bleeding Vale, right outside the town. You can either do the quest and not turn it in or just get the quest and summon the hound. (You can only summon in Bleeding Vale but he will follow you everywhere and lasts until killed or unsummoned by you.)

Steps to level up weapon skill:
  1. Run out to Bleeding Vale
  2. Summon the hungry plaguehound from it's cage
  3. Aggro a mob by running up to it (don't attack it), the plaguehound will then start attacking the mob and hold the aggro
  4. Autoattack the mob
The hound has a good amount of hitpoints and can tank the mob for a good two minutes, leaving you enough time to get a number of skill points. When the hound dies just run away to de-aggro, resummon from the cage and continue to let it tank for you.

I don't have screenshots of the hound doing what it does because I turned the quest in before doing so, sorry. Should be easy to follow, though.

Try it out, I hope you get use of this.