Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kill opposing players on the Isle of Quel'Danas without getting aggro on the guards

Discussion on Kill opposing players on the Isle of Quel'Danas without getting aggro on the guards within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kill opposing players on the Isle of Quel'Danas without getting aggro on the guards

To do this you need to be a warlock.
Use Enslave Demon on an , go find an afk player of the opposite faction.
Place the demon next to the player and put it on Stay.

The demon has a passive ability that deals a small amount of fire damage to nearby targets without getting aggro on the guards.
If that player however attacks the demon, the player will get attacked by the guards.

It only does about 145 dmg/tick so killing a player might take a few mins, but if you are two or more warlocks you could speed it up alot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2008, 14:25   #2

takes too long to kill non-afk players, but nice anyways thx
Old 10/07/2008, 13:44   #3

Could be usefull anyways... I'd bet almost everything at least two of five will attack the pet because it "started" to attack
Old 10/11/2008, 12:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleggor View Post
Could be usefull anyways... I'd bet almost everything at least two of five will attack the pet because it "started" to attack

I tried it on Arthas(PvP) and nobody attacked it. there were about 5-10 Hordies near...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guards Kill Everyone
03/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Hey all, I'm having a problem on my server. I'm sure it will be easy to fix if you know whats wrong. I have no clue so that's why I ask =) Problem: Guards kill everyone even if they are not flashing.
Coordinates..... Isle of Quel'danas
06/02/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Can any1 give the coordinates of Isle of Quel'Danas? in toxic, the island is inaccessable....... maybe using the Emuhacker i can get to the island..... thanks
Gank in the Middle of Altar of Sha'tar Without getting Aggro from Guards.
02/16/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
ALTAR OF SHA'TAR GANKING MADE EASY BY OMFGWTFBBQ This Guide shows u how to kill members of the other faction in the middle of Altar of Sha'tar (aldor place in shadowmoon valley). I did this on my mage and he his aldor but im pretty sure this can be done with a scryer aswell since the point of the spot is that the guards wont reach you. This is where the spots are, you should be able to get there easily with a flying mount or you can just walljump if ur skilled (i did not...
How to kill the opposing faction in Gadgetzan
10/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
You don't have to have a revered status, although if you mess up, you will get your butt kicked by the bruisers. * Go to the bank building. * To the left of the door, there is a barrel. Hop onto it (or else backstep your way up it since you can step onto it instead)
gank in gadgetzan guards or players cant hurt u
08/01/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
ok first off this is exploting and can get u banned this is very simple and fun to use ok so go to gadgetzan and go to the AH (not in it) see that barrel on top of the AH with the horde symbol on it jump on the small box next to it and then on tot he barrel then you can attack the players and the guardds will only net u and maybe hit u once ot twice and if the people attack u while there not on the barrel the guards will kill them so all they can do is run by u and pray they live again this may...