Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Having your pet summoned on mount.

Discussion on [Exploit] Having your pet summoned on mount. within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Having your pet summoned on mount.

Since Blizzard made the pet disappear when using a mount, here's a way to bypass this:

1. You need to join a battleground in thunderbluff/darnassus.
2. Have your pet summoned.
3. Use your mount to ride.
4. /afk

Your pet will be next to you, even when you're on your mount.

Nostalgia.

======================================

Da man dank Blizzard nicht mehr sein Pet neben sich hat, wenn man aufs Mount steigt, hier ein kleiner Trick um dies zu umgehen.

1. Du musst ein BG in Donnerfels / Darnassus joinen.
2. Dein pet muss beschworen sein.
3. Benutze dein Mount.
4. /afk

Dein Pet wird neben dir stehen, selbst wenn du auf deinem Mount sitzt.

Nostalgie.
Old 10/11/2008, 11:36   #2

pet is still passiv
Old 10/11/2008, 12:04   #3

elite*gold: 19
/afk im BG?

joke?
Old 10/11/2008, 13:42   #4

Kannst auch warten bis das BG vorbei ist. O_o Dann musst du aber am Ende auf dem Mount sitzen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Cant see mount when summoned
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
well basically the title says it all i added a mount but when i summon it u cant see it but when u mount it u can
Moonkin on Mount exploit
02/13/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
This is very very easy. To do this you just have to do the quest chain in the Storm Peaks with the blue women, so that when you get to Brunnhildar or w/e it's called you get the blue woman form. Just go into moonkin form, mount your flying mount, fly out of the village and you're still in moonkin but on a flying mount x) http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3250/mountinmo onkinez4.png ps : alles geklaut :D
[Exploit/Rogue only] run with mount on water
10/23/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
1. get Glyph of Blurred Speed 2. go to a lake or something else 3. use sprint 4. use mount (i prefer Magic Broom because it got 0 casttime) 5. have fun :) http://s4b.directupload.net/images/081021/temp/ah2 mhvug.jpg Zu deutsch: 1. Holt euch die Glyphe mit der ihr auf Wasser wandeln könnt
[Bug/Exploit] Sprinting for free. (Req: Mount.)
06/03/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 2 Replies
Mount up, dismount. You may now Sprint without loosing a single point of stamina. (As soon as you use any attack abilities your sprint starts costing stamina again so you'd have to talk to an npc again.) (Simple bug, but very nice to know since dismounting takes a very long time, and you can dismount instantly by talking to an NPC, so sprinting is generally faster because of this, and easier to control.) NOTE: Only works with the level 40+ mounts, NOT with Rhino/Mammoth.
Extreme Exploit!! fly without mount!!
03/05/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Unfortunatly i didnt take screenshots :( but yesterday, i was on my flying mount, and i landed next to a meeting stone, i got icetrapped by a hunter while on my mount, then sheeped off it i think iceblocked ( im a mage ) but was killed shortly after. when i ressurected, i could swim through the air, and fly anywhere, then i could cast fireballs in mid air and take down alliance, it was really really good. i do not know how to bug it again, but being able to swim through air and shoot...