Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gank in the Middle of Altar of Sha'tar Without getting Aggro from Guards.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gank in the Middle of Altar of Sha'tar Without getting Aggro from Guards.

ALTAR OF SHA'TAR GANKING
MADE EASY BY OMFGWTFBBQ

This Guide shows u how to kill members of the other faction in the middle of Altar of Sha'tar (aldor place in shadowmoon valley).

I did this on my mage and he his aldor but im pretty sure this can be done with a scryer aswell since the point of the spot is that the guards wont reach you.

This is where the spots are, you should be able to get there easily with a flying mount or you can just walljump if ur skilled (i did not manage to do this myself but i do however suck at walljumping).

This is the spot u should be standing at :
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

From those spot u should be safe from the guards. The rule is the same on all other places in the area with this kind of structure. However i found that certain spots work better then others. A few spots should get you aggro from the guards (only a few), after a secound u will recive a debuff called "Guard's Mark" if u recive aggro. This debuff will also launch you off the spot and then guards in ur range will run towards you. However you should easily be able to escape from the guards that usually stop following you after a few secounds if u keep them far away. Remember that u wont loose rep unless u kill the guards.

Here are a few images showing you excactly how simply this is:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

May the force be with you!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

flymount -> you dead

Old   #3
3-2-1...Let's Jam

Received Thanks: 27,864
Naja nicht wirklich sooo sinnvoll, flugmount und er kommt auch dahin und wenn der gegner nicht ganz auf dem kopf gefallen ist rezzt er sich einfach außer der reichweite der teile und geht einfach
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rena View Post
Naja nicht wirklich sooo sinnvoll, flugmount und er kommt auch dahin und wenn der gegner nicht ganz auf dem kopf gefallen ist rezzt er sich einfach außer der reichweite der teile und geht einfach
Gnome können sich sowas nicht vorstellen